Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Barry Bonds--Bowhunter

Old 02-19-2008, 12:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Barry Bonds--Bowhunter

ORIGINAL: bawanajim

Yea right and the next thing you'll be hearingis that I'm getting a new job in Human resourses...
Managing long -haired freaky people?
Old 02-19-2008, 01:00 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: magicman54494

ORIGINAL: bawanajim

Yea right and the next thing you'll be hearingis that I'm getting a new job in Human resourses...
Managing long -haired freaky people?
I'm just a people sorta guy...
Old 02-19-2008, 01:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm with ya here Chad, I don't particularly care for the guy either. He's also not very fond of WHITE people, except women he can use and occasionally beat up on. In all honesty though, the guy really AIN'T that big. He's only about 230#, which is a few # shy of what I weigh, he's a little better built, but hell if I used steroids, and got to spend my entire life working out, rather than being a DAD, working on home improvement projects, working 36-60hrs a week night shift, and all the other things I do, that are part of being a responsible adult, I'd be WAY bigger than him. Matter of fact, I got back into working out after deer season officially ended, and hope to be in pretty good shape in a few months.

If Barry got into bowhunting, it'd probably be on a HF ranch where there was a GUARANTEED kill. Just my $.02 though.
Old 02-19-2008, 01:04 PM
Dominant Buck

This went to hell real fast, huh? And I STILL say they were talking about Bo Jackson.....lol.
Old 02-19-2008, 01:09 PM

I agree with you Jeff, I think its more likely they were talking to Bo Jackson but then again stranger things have happened. Like Bobby Knight taking up turkey hunting a few years ago and loving it.
Old 02-19-2008, 01:09 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

This went to hell real fast, huh? And I STILL say they were talking about Bo Jackson.....lol.
So what are you saying thatBo would make a better human resource manager than me?
Old 02-19-2008, 01:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

not a Bonds fan but good for him!
Old 02-19-2008, 01:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Rumor has it that bawanajim is a real softy. And has an extensive teddy bear collection.
Old 02-19-2008, 01:14 PM
Dominant Buck

Nah but it's been pretty well chronicled that Bo's now into bowhunting. Barry Bonds??? call me skeptical. Could be, though.

Jim......Let's just say I'd have a better chance believeing they hired Sheila Jackson Leigh as a Walmart greeter vs. you in HR.
Old 02-19-2008, 01:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

I still think they were talking about Bo Jackson as well...

But personally I can't stand Barry Bonds and it wouldn't hurt my feelings if he crawled in a big hole and never came out. He even used to be my favorite player (when I was like 12) and I still feel that way.[:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(]

Maybe he'll petition the P&Y to allow those people using "performance enhancing substances" to enter 55" deer with three special *'s.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.