Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

[Deleted]

Old 02-17-2008, 09:10 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 02-17-2008, 09:15 PM

Default RE: Any CAMERMEN..Need advice...please.

you may want to consider a polarizer filter...
Old 02-17-2008, 09:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

A GOOD camera arm. Period.

A GOOD audio set up.. without one you will hate the sound you may get.

Justin is really the dude to talk to about this stuff.. but there's a remote controller that we use that mounts on the camera arm. It is single finger controlled and operates everything from zoom to record and even manual and auto focus.. but I forget who makes ours. It is FANTASTIC.. you won't want to film without it.

(and with that the "shotgunning a beer" avatar is back.)
Old 02-17-2008, 09:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

A high quality shotgun mic and wind filter. Sound can make the difference between an okay video and a great video.
Old 02-17-2008, 09:21 PM

it just seems the most natural... ha ha ha! dubbyas bad ways have rubbed off on me...except for the whole dip thing...I find it sexy for him to do it...but I won't TOUCH IT!
Old 02-17-2008, 09:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

it just seems the most natural... ha ha ha! dubbyas bad ways have rubbed off on me...except for the whole dip thing...I find it sexy for him to do it...but I won't TOUCH IT!
Nice.
Old 02-17-2008, 09:52 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: dubbyasdoe

Good lord your into hunting, drinking AND you thinkin dippin is sexy!!?? do you have a sister by any chance??

oh and since you have the actual video quality down, the audio is the next thing. I use to be really into videography..i wish i could remember more from what i had learned so i could help yah out on picking a nice audio set up
Old 02-17-2008, 10:06 PM

ORIGINAL: KansasBBD

ORIGINAL: dubbyasdoe

Good lord your into hunting, drinking AND you thinkin dippin is sexy!!?? do you have a sister by any chance??

Yeah she's a real B....uh....witch ......just ask her hubby!
Old 02-17-2008, 10:08 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 02-17-2008, 10:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: DropTine249

My sister went to and is still going to school for photography and film. She works with cameras daily...BUT...they are usually in a controlled setting, with specific lighting, monitored sound and everything is expected. She said its a total different ballgame, becase in the woods...you get what mother nature gives you.

She is going to help us out and edit the footage that we use for both our personal videos and those that we send out to the companies that we talked to/will be contracted with.

What filters do you recommend ?

About the audio......do we want wireless or just throw a wind sock over the cameras mic pick up ?

If you dont mind...whomever lends their experience and advice, please PM me the info. We really want to put together quality videos. When it comes to cameras , put me in a combat zone and I'll be right at home. Put me behind a camera and you might as well have thrown it in the river !!
Your inbox is full DT

Quick Reply: [Deleted]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.