Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Mossy Oak Treestand

Old 02-16-2008, 07:14 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Mossy Oak Treestand

Can you get a 82nd in Treestand camo
I will let everyone know, I am done with MO and RT

They still make a pattern for our eye's IMO

Here is what I have learned. When I see animal approaching this is where I am open to them. I do not have to move. When a deer is in front of me is when I have to move, and I want to match what is behind me.

A big mistake this year was setting up not to be seen from an approaching deer, when deer got in my zone I was picked off. I was picked off in three different open patterns.

Setup is the bigger deal, but at the moment of truth when I have to move, I want to blend into the background as much as possible.

Old 02-16-2008, 07:19 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

As a Shop Manager, you have to endorse the brands you carry. and Dan, you have benefitted as much as anyone, on positive reviews and word of mouth.
Andy is just another one of "us" who put out, what many believe is a great product. If it's not for you, than so be it.
That needed saying.

Thanks, Bob.
For everyone's info I deal in No clothes, Zero[8D]I hope I am allowed an opinionIn places UC will be fine, but up in the Air I have my preferences and they are Not based on what I do or do Not sell, nor am I on any one's camo staff. I wore Predator and ASAT when they weren't coolIt's not the only camo I have but it is my favorite.

Dan
Old 02-16-2008, 07:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

It looks good......
Old 02-16-2008, 07:36 AM
Boone & Crockett

Bigbulls, MeanV..I can understand if a persons loyalties lie elsewhere. As a Shop Manager, you have to endorse the brands you carry. and Dan, you have benefitted as much as anyone, on positive reviews and word of mouth.
Andy is just another one of "us" who put out, what many believe is a great product. If it's not for you, than so be it.
New companies don't stand a chance with some people, it's always been that way be it bows, camo, etc....
That needed saying.

Thanks, Bob.
So what I am getting here is that because someone is an HNI member, if that member comes out with a product, the fellow members that like the product can sing the praises all day long from the roof tops but those that think that it isn't what it's cracked up to be shouldn't????????

I really hope this placeisn't starting toturn into another Archery Talk.
Old 02-16-2008, 07:50 AM
Dominant Buck

No bigbulls.....I think everyone SHOULD voice their opinions.

The point above was......from one small, upstart businessman to another.......sometimes saying NOTHING might be the best tactic.

If you don't have anything nice to say.......well.....you know
Old 02-16-2008, 07:53 AM
Giant Nontypical

For everyone's info I deal in No clothes, Zero[8D]I hope I am allowed an opinionIn places UC will be fine, but up in the Air I have my preferences and they are Not based on what I do or do Not sell, nor am I on any one's camo staff. I wore Predator and ASAT when they weren't coolIt's not the only camo I have but it is my favorite.

Dan
The point you're missingis..I shoot an STS system on my bow. For the price, adjustability and delivery, it was right for me. But as soon as someone asks about a String Suppressor, I almost instantly point them towards you... Why? doesn't benefit me. I don't seek out a thread to say anything or advertise another make. It's not for me so I just let it go. Does this make sense to you?

I dunno maybe I embrace this forum too much as a community..and that certainly isn't like Archery Talk!
Old 02-16-2008, 08:01 AM
Boone & Crockett

big bulls, I see you took the liberty of quoting me as well. My thoughts were to CM, and not in anyway directed to an HNI member (company) particular, it's the same no matter where you go, start up companies get no respect (members here or not) until they prove themselves and that's sad in a way. A good product is a good product no matter where it comes from and bowhunters are just too set in their ways. We need open minds, including me. Everyone has opinions that is for damn sure and I don't want to see any suppressed.

Gr8 had a great post, all things are not for everyone, that's why there is so much diversity in the industry and most all are selling, you like that, I like this and we both can be successful and have opinions and no, AT sucks, HNI rules. [8D]
Old 02-16-2008, 08:04 AM
Boone & Crockett

BigBulls we all should support forum Members and I know you do. Keep the comments coming, it will only make products better

Andy loves all comments, the differnce is Andy will listen
Old 02-16-2008, 01:02 PM
Giant Nontypical

i love some of their new patterns, mossy oak and realtree are switching to more open patterns
Old 02-16-2008, 05:00 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Cougar Mag

I have some picsI took a week after season on some public ground.....to say the least it shocked me. All I had were an AP jacket and a Predator Fall Gray jacket at the time. Needless to say.....the AP shinedagainst the Predatorin brush and against a tree from different distances. This coming from a longtime Predator fan.
Let's see those pictures!!!

Quick Reply: Mossy Oak Treestand

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.