Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

HNI/Harrisburg mini gtg and shoot.

Old 02-12-2008, 12:08 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: HNI/Harrisburg mini gtg and shoot.

Great photos Ron, I particularly like this one.

Great photo Fran,

Great meeting you. After all this bad weather we'll do that dinner cause I want to check out that copper on the bar!
Old 02-12-2008, 01:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Mantis Mayer

This pic shows a hint of bearpaw on Gundeck. Hellava guy! Ron, I keepmy boat on SenecaLake durring the summerat the southern endyou should swing by sometime. Oh and the pic also showsFrank on his tippy toes

Andy, I was meening to swing by and pick up some camo towards the end but the girlfriend was blowing through the slush fund like it was her job[8D] I'll catch up with you later.

Mantis, how close to Watkins Glen is your cottage? Are you on the east or west side? I go up through that way on my way to our cottage in Canada (we take 414 up on the east side, amazing country).
Old 02-12-2008, 02:33 PM
Typical Buck

Rob, I've gotta go hit the blind bale before my indoor shoot 2night so I can't look up the date right now but what do you think about a 3D shoot in early march a few miles down the road from http://www.lakeviewlodge.net/which is 20 min from my house? Shoots are Sunday mornings, we could meet up Sat.you could shack up at the lodge or be near the border say11 Sun morn. We could send the girlsshopping

Mantis, how close to Watkins Glen is your cottage? Are you on the east or west side? I go up through that way on my way to our cottage in Canada (we take 414 up on the east side, amazing country).
Matt, my cottage is wherever I happened todrop anchor. I keep the boat at Montour Marina about five min (by car) from Watkins Glen. It's a 24' Four Winns Vista with an aft cabin. Itsleeps4 andhas a small kitchen and bathroom.

The best place to find me on a hot summer day is out at the swimming hole near Watkins.

Old 02-12-2008, 02:39 PM
Giant Nontypical

The best place to find me on a hot summer day is out at the swimming hole near Watkins.
Not anymore Big Daddy.
Old 02-12-2008, 03:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Mantis Mayer

Rob, I've gotta go hit the blind bale before my indoor shoot 2night so I can't look up the date right now but what do you think about a 3D shoot in early march a few miles down the road from http://www.lakeviewlodge.net/which is 20 min from my house? Shoots are Sunday mornings, we could meet up Sat.you could shack up at the lodge or be near the border say11 Sun morn. We could send the girlsshopping

Matt, my cottage is wherever I happened todrop anchor. I keep the boat at Montour Marina about five min (by car) from Watkins Glen. It's a 24' Four Winns Vista with an aft cabin. Itsleeps4 andhas a small kitchen and bathroom.

Looks like what I normally see going past that swimming hole, haha. That campground/beach area can get packed at times. Always flying the pirate flag? I'll look for it next summer
Old 02-13-2008, 08:22 AM
Boone & Crockett

Sounds perfect but I have to admit, you look like "no shoes, no shirt, no problem".[8D]
Old 02-13-2008, 10:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

Sounds perfect but I have to admit, you look like "no shoes, no shirt, no problem".[8D]
LOL thats exactly what my wife said when she was looking at my monitor when I hadMMs pic up "is that Kenny Chesney?"
Old 02-19-2008, 07:46 PM
Typical Buck

Not sure How I missed this post. Sorry guys. OH and for the record, Rob's wife was flirting with me (BIG SEXY)[8D]. I did not want to say anything but I feel it is time the truth is heardLOL.......really it was great getting to meet everyone. I too chocked in the finals on Sunday and did not make the top three. The course was hard but felt I had a good chance and blew it.

Once again it was great seeing all who showed up, a pleasant suprise. There is always next year Rob at least that is what I am banking on.[8D]

By the way M.henslers girl likes Tommy Cologne [8D] ask him the story.

By the way, according to these pics, the camera adds more than 10 pounds
Old 02-21-2008, 07:55 AM
Typical Buck

[8D]