Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Another rage post...

Old 02-09-2008, 01:37 PM
Typical Buck

Default Another rage post...

Here's a couple pics of the rage three blade i shot a doe with this year. I shot her 20yrds quartering to me a hair. I know I had a great shot on her and am 100% sure this head opened in flight. I watched the arrow veer off coarse and hit her right in the top of the leg bone where it meet's the shoulder. She took off running and I thought to myself, what the hell was that all about.She took off running across the field and started to slow down about 60yds away, then she hit the woods. I found her about 40yds inside of the wood line. I could not belive the damage this head did after going through her shoulder and leg bone. I got both of the lungs and the top of her heart. I think the problem was the o-ring on the head that keeps the blades in place. I looked
at the others I have and they were dry rotted. I dont really think it was the broadhead itself, Just me for not noticing the dry rotted o-ring. This year I will be using the two blades. I have seen alot of pics of the two blade damage holes and they look like the way to go..

Old 02-09-2008, 02:53 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Another rage post...

those look like you just shot a brick wall
Old 02-09-2008, 02:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Another rage post...

Nasty!