Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Pictures of Oakcreek (HNI Member) with a moose

Old 02-09-2008, 12:59 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Pictures of Oakcreek (HNI Member) with a moose

This is awesome Oakcreek. I hope you don't mind me showing them off, I found them in the HNI picture contest thread so I thought I'd throw them on here for the folks who haven't seen these yet, this is stuff one doesn't see very often!

Old 02-09-2008, 12:59 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Pictures of Oakcreek (HNI Member) with a moose

A few more...

Old 02-09-2008, 01:02 PM
Giant Nontypical

There real too!!
Old 02-09-2008, 01:16 PM
Super Moderator

Wow, this is simply amazing! Gotta get my wife to see this.
Old 02-09-2008, 01:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

HOLY CRAP IS THAT COOL!!!
Old 02-09-2008, 01:49 PM

Just to add this is not me in thepics they are of some very good friends of mine Ralph(camera man)Franklin(greyhaired man)Tom(on the recieving end of the moose) these guys were elk hunting in theturtle mountains of MB well Ralph had just shot a bull and the guys were regrouping to give it time to expire after backing out for hour they went to go look when they came across this clearing with this pair of ears sticking out from the willows so Ralph gives a little cow call and the moose starts on his way over he comes up pretty close within 20' so Tom slowly makes his way over to him reaches out and starts to pet the back of his neck Franklin gets over to the moose aswell and is also petting him when Ralph realizes that he should be takin pics because nobody will ever belive them in a million years he only wishes that he had got some video. They were with this moose for 20 min. and it walked off alittle ways that is when Tom walked back over to it with some grass and leaned in for the big smooch and the rest is history.
Ralph did get back on the blood trail and found his elk in case you might be wondering.
Old 02-09-2008, 02:19 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: oakcreek

Just to add this is not me in thepics they are of some very good friends of mine Ralph(camera man)Franklin(greyhaired man)Tom(on the recieving end of the moose) these guys were elk hunting in theturtle mountains of MB well Ralph had just shot a bull and the guys were regrouping to give it time to expire after backing out for hour they went to go look when they came across this clearing with this pair of ears sticking out from the willows so Ralph gives a little cow call and the moose starts on his way over he comes up pretty close within 20' so Tom slowly makes his way over to him reaches out and starts to pet the back of his neck Franklin gets over to the moose aswell and is also petting him when Ralph realizes that he should be takin pics because nobody will ever belive them in a million years he only wishes that he had got some video. They were with this moose for 20 min. and it walked off alittle ways that is when Tom walked back over to it with some grass and leaned in for the big smooch and the rest is history.
Ralph did get back on the blood trail and found his elk in case you might be wondering.
That is awesome!! I hope it didn't bother you any that I posted them on here.
Old 02-09-2008, 02:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks Steve for bringing them back up, I must have missed them. Thats awesome!
Old 02-09-2008, 03:00 PM

ORIGINAL: Schultzy

ORIGINAL: oakcreek

That is awesome!! I hope it didn't bother you any that I posted them on here.
Not at all was kinda suprised at first thought i was going to win something lol
Old 02-09-2008, 03:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

amazing pictures

Quick Reply: Pictures of Oakcreek (HNI Member) with a moose

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.