Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

I hate people who are like this!

Old 02-08-2008, 01:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default I hate people who are like this!

Me and this guy were having a conversation about fishing, hes a big fisherman and shark fishes and all things like that, one thing lead to another and i started talking about hunting, he went on to tell me how wrong hunting is and its so unfair to kill a harmless deer, and how there so easy to kill...I meet so many people who are so against hunting yet they fish, and thats perfectly ok because fish arent cute and furry.
Ya because reeling a fish in by the mouth, and throwing him on ice to slowly die is alot more humane.
Old 02-08-2008, 01:58 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: I hate people who are like this!

Another case of uneducated people!!
Old 02-08-2008, 02:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Soap and Schultzy----if your fishing friend needs a little attitude adjustment, I have a friend that will take care of it for you.........

Old 02-08-2008, 02:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

I think theres so many people that are like this, fishing is something that alot more girls do and little kids and almost no one is against, but than hunting... which is a million times harder and you only take maybe 1 or 2 deer a year is hated on so much more by the people that kill maybe 30 fish in a day.
Old 02-08-2008, 02:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Too many Americans like this are making my head hurt. Being Politically Correct is cool and the "in" thing. Independent thought and rationalization have flown out the window for much of the US. Food comes from Grocery stores and no animals are ever harmed either.

Some people seriously need a reality check.
Old 02-08-2008, 02:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

i even know someone who wont kill a spider in his own house, yet he striped bass fishes all the time (and keeps them) but he wont kill a deer or a shark because he says there like dogs to him, he just cant kill them
Old 02-08-2008, 02:12 PM

She scares me virginiashadow
Old 02-08-2008, 02:12 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: virginiashadow

Soap and Schultzy----if your fishing friend needs a little attitude adjustment, I have a friend that will take care of it for you.........

Now Brett i told you to quit posting pictures of my girlfriend on the internet! Come on man!
Old 02-08-2008, 02:15 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: ABarOfSoap

Me and this guy were having a conversation about fishing, hes a big fisherman and shark fishes and all things like that, one thing lead to another and i started talking about hunting, he went on to tell me how wrong hunting is and its so unfair to kill a harmless deer, and how there so easy to kill...I meet so many people who are so against hunting yet they fish, and thats perfectly ok because fish arent cute and furry.
Ya because reeling a fish in by the mouth, and throwing him on ice to slowly die is alot more humane.
I dont want to be the devils advocate but fish do not have the brain capacity to feel pain from hooks. I dont know about letting them slowly die, if they can feel suffering though.
Old 02-08-2008, 02:15 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: virginiashadow

She's got a better mustache then allot of guy's do!!

Quick Reply: I hate people who are like this!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.