Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Happy Friday!

Old 02-08-2008, 07:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Happy Friday!

Shot at Gander tonight....Headin down to watch Rob and the boys tomorrow in Harrisburg....Probably out to have a few choice beverages with the fiance and friends tomorrow night...and then Sunday heading to shoot 3D at a cool little shop in Catawissa...then Sunday night wings.
Old 02-08-2008, 07:58 PM

ORIGINAL: Armybowhunter28

Hog hunting!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lucky, take me with you!!! lol
Old 02-08-2008, 08:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ice fishing down by the harbor for some brownies and rainbows.
Old 02-08-2008, 08:51 PM
Boone & Crockett

Shot tonight at Gander to double check 20, 30. Already shot 40 and 50 at lunch time.

Headed to Harrisburg Eastern Sport and Outdoors show to walk around with the wife, meet a whole bunch of HNI'ers, work the River Valley Game Call booth and shoot the finals of the indoor 3D event in the MBR class joining Matt / PA and hopefully Rick James. We'll know in the morning if he qualified. Will be there well into the evening and then the 2 hr drive home.

Sunday, the wife is shopping with a girl friend so me and the boys (many here and friends) will go indoor 3D shooting again. There is an outdoor show but the wind is suppose to be horrible and cold so.....indoor 3D it is, home to relax and I'm off Monday for a Saturday shift so...relaxing some more.
Old 02-08-2008, 10:21 PM
TJF
Nontypical Buck

It is suppose to be pretty ugly here this weekend. Strong winds and highs of 10 - 15 below. Probably just sit in the house bored out of my mind. [:'(] [:'(]

Tim
Old 02-09-2008, 05:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

Coaching all day today (sat), basketball tournament. Plow snow and snowmobile tomorrow, possibley shed hunt via snowshoes Sunday too.. the north I need to get through has about 6 feet of snow in it..