Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Going aluminum!!

Old 02-07-2008, 11:15 AM

Default RE: Going aluminum!!

Thanks, Greg....He hasn't posted since mid September...You know if he's still around??
Old 02-07-2008, 11:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thats the one I was looking for. Thanks Greg, that should give Don a few ideas. Or just confuse him some more.
Old 02-07-2008, 11:19 AM
Giant Nontypical

I don't know Don. I do know that he was very helpful to me when I started capping and cresting. I talked to him on the phone a couple of times, great guy. Ask Rob if he has been on lately or just e-mail him if you have any questions
Old 02-07-2008, 11:21 AM

ORIGINAL: jmbuckhunter

Thats the one I was looking for. Thanks Greg, that should give Don a few ideas. Or just confuse him some more.
CONFUSED is the correct answer there.....holy cow are those beautiful........one of the guys that works at the shop does cresting, I just need to get him some sort of pattern idea.....
Old 02-07-2008, 11:22 AM

Forget the fancy lines and bars....White with pink hearts playa. White with pink hearts!!!
Old 02-07-2008, 11:22 AM
Giant Nontypical

Yeah, I thought mine were pretty until I saw them. Mine are the ugly hag stepsister next to his work!
Old 02-07-2008, 11:26 AM
Giant Nontypical

cant wait to see what you come up with. I always wondered how dipping them, then rotating them in a cresting machine and then playing with an airbrush would look verses the quill brush technique. I think you could actually do fades with an airbrush as well as pin stripes, or combine the two.
Old 02-07-2008, 11:32 AM

ORIGINAL: Bols

Forget the fancy lines and bars....White with pink hearts playa. White with pink hearts!!!
Oh man, that could work bro!! I could just contact mindy for some wraps, and use 2 white and 1 pink feather, shield cut of course!! that could work...... NOT.....You had me right up to the hearts killer...right up to the hearts....

I am going to use shield cut feathers, and I've already changed my mind on the colors....LOL.....2 white, 1 flo orange......Maaaannnnnn........why don't I ever just do "simple"?? [:@]
Old 02-07-2008, 11:35 AM
Dominant Buck

PLAYA!

Old 02-07-2008, 11:37 AM

ORIGINAL: mobow

ORIGINAL: Bols

Oh man, that could work bro!! I could just contact mindy for some wraps, and use 2 white and 1 pink feather, shield cut of course!! that could work...... NOT.....You had me right up to the hearts killer...right up to the hearts....

I am going to use shield cut feathers, and I've already changed my mind on the colors....LOL.....2 white, 1 flo orange......Maaaannnnnn........why don't I ever just do "simple"?? [:@]
Since you change your mind more than a women insidea shoe store, just go with the hearts, they fit your personality. WOMAN!

Plus, it isjust in time for Valentine's Day. Give yourself a dozen aluminum shafts with hearts.....nothing says "I love you" to yourself more than arrows withhearts.

Quick Reply: Going aluminum!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.