Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Mobow sent it to me, I'm sending it on....

Old 02-06-2008, 08:29 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Mobow sent it to me, I'm sending it on....

Wow, sorry for the run of bad luck pal. You heard anything on Reeder? Which kid was sick? I went through the same thing with my Grandpa a year ago, those last few days in the Petersburg nursing home were hard to take,,I was glad when he finally passed. Prayers are with you bud.
ORIGINAL: bloodcreek

Where do i start.
1. wifes cousin was killed in a motorcycle accident yesterday.
2. co worker (Reeder) was hauled out in an ambulance the other day and had a tripple bypass, been working on trying to get his vehicle back home for his family, and visiting.
3. my Grandma is hanging on by a thread.
4. one sick kid
been pretty busy [&o]no storm damage for me, the last one was the worse. Im back Tuki
ORIGINAL: Tuco

Where you been Hammerhead? No posts for 2 days, any storm damage last night? We just missed it again, a house 1/2 mile up the road got it pretty bad.

I think Goofy stepped on one if i remember right [&:]
ORIGINAL: mobow

I just wanna know 1 thing........Why......in the HELL, does Mickey Mouse have 2 different sized hands??? Doens't that make life a little difficult? I mean, really......

Old 02-06-2008, 09:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

Just tried to plow my way out to the road. My JD 4100 couldn't take all the snow we are getting. Finally gave up and dropped the truck into four low and bulldozed out to the road just to find they haven't touched the road either. There were places that the snow was as high as the hood of the truck. Had a heck of a time making it back up to the house. Checked the rain guage and we're at 17" and counting.

Nobody delivers out here MOBOW so do me a favor and keep checking the guage while you stand there and I'll be a gent and bring out ice cream and iced tea to ya now and then.

Old 02-06-2008, 09:48 AM

Snow advisory here until 6pm...

I came all the way to school for no classes and I get to leave work early now too. Fun Fun Fun...
Old 02-06-2008, 10:02 AM
Giant Nontypical

Pm sent your way.

Wow, sorry for the run of bad luck pal. You heard anything on Reeder? Which kid was sick? I went through the same thing with my Grandpa a year ago, those last few days in the Petersburg nursing home were hard to take,,I was glad when he finally passed. Prayers are with you bud.

Where do i start.
1. wifes cousin was killed in a motorcycle accident yesterday.
2. co worker (Reeder) was hauled out in an ambulance the other day and had a tripple bypass, been working on trying to get his vehicle back home for his family, and visiting.
3. my Grandma is hanging on by a thread.
4. one sick kid
been pretty busy [&o]no storm damage for me, the last one was the worse. Im back Tuki

Where you been Hammerhead? No posts for 2 days, any storm damage last night? We just missed it again, a house 1/2 mile up the road got it pretty bad.

I think Goofy stepped on one if i remember right [&:]

I just wanna know 1 thing........Why......in the HELL, does Mickey Mouse have 2 different sized hands??? Doens't that make life a little difficult? I mean, really......

Old 02-06-2008, 10:03 AM
Giant Nontypical

Thank you Don, hope your end of things are good.

Blood, there's been a rash of that crap around here as well. Prayers for ya buddy...
Old 02-06-2008, 10:23 AM

Dang AF....that's a lot of snow brotha....

Sounds like buckeye's got it now, basement is flooded.....ain't that a bite in the tail.....
Old 02-06-2008, 10:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

So far this year, we've had over 78" of snow. If this all melts fast, gonna need a real big boat. Shoot the boat will have to be measured in cubits! lol

Freaking snow is still coming down at about 1" per hour.

I'm dreaming of a green summer.

Old 02-06-2008, 10:37 AM

ORIGINAL: AF Hunter

I'm dreaming of a green summer.
And a lot of Skeeters![:@]
Old 02-06-2008, 10:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'd take the skeeters right now, but this place usually has a breeze blowing so the skeeters aint bad at all here.

I'm dreaming of a green summer
Just like the one's I used to know
With the grass a growing
and neighbors mowing
and children running to and fro...

Old 02-06-2008, 04:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ended up with just shy of 20". A neighbor with a full size JD and a V plow just came up the drive and plowed it all the way to the road (1/2 mile). Invited him in for a cup of coffee and a slice of pie, but he says he has another 5 or 6 neighbors to help yet. This guy is 72 years old. I've been trying to figure out how I was going to get all that white crap out of the drive. Once it warms up the wife and I are going to invite them over for a nice Korean style BBQ.

Quick Reply: Mobow sent it to me, I'm sending it on....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.