Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Mobow sent it to me, I'm sending it on....

Old 02-06-2008, 05:56 AM

Default RE: Mobow sent it to me, I'm sending it on....

Well, I see you're not gonna show.....probably counting the warts on your hind end, or filming all the deer you didn't kill this year.....oh well, it's just as well. I dont think I could handle being embarassed as badly as I had it comin anyway.
Old 02-06-2008, 06:16 AM

Yep, ya'll definitely sent this to WI. Southeastern part of the state is under a heavy white blanket right now. I'm not even sure how deep it is yet!
Old 02-06-2008, 06:21 AM
Typical Buck

Where you been Hammerhead? No posts for 2 days, any storm damage last night? We just missed it again, a house 1/2 mile up the road got it pretty bad.
ORIGINAL: bloodcreek

I think Goofy stepped on one if i remember right [&:]
ORIGINAL: mobow

I just wanna know 1 thing........Why......in the HELL, does Mickey Mouse have 2 different sized hands??? Doens't that make life a little difficult? I mean, really......

Old 02-06-2008, 06:34 AM

Where from Southern Indiana are you from Tuco? I have family in and around Tell City.
Old 02-06-2008, 07:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

I just sat in the house and watched you standing out in the drive while the snow was blowing horizontally. I had a bet with my wife on how long you would stand out there. I said you'd wise up after 10 - 15 minutes and she said "He's from Missouri, we'll be lucky if he's gone by spring". As I look at your snow packed form still standing there, I see my wife is wiser than me."
Old 02-06-2008, 07:41 AM

It's not about who's smart and who's not anymore, this is personal!! I'll stand here till next bow season if I have to.......Brrrr, sure is cold out here, but I can take it! Bring it on!!!! I'm staying right here till you shoot a buck!!

Hey, does Dominoes deliver out here? I'm gettin kinda hungry.....
Old 02-06-2008, 07:54 AM
Typical Buck

Small town called Bicknell, about an hour+ north and west of Tell City. This is the second time in 2 weeks we got hammered. From the looks of the radar I bet they got some nasty weather last night also, Evansville was getting it too.
ORIGINAL: Austin/WI

Where from Southern Indiana are you from Tuco? I have family in and around Tell City.
Old 02-06-2008, 08:07 AM
Giant Nontypical

Where do i start.
1. wifes cousin was killed in a motorcycle accident yesterday.
2. co worker (Reeder) was hauled out in an ambulance the other day and had a tripple bypass, been working on trying to get his vehicle back home for his family, and visiting.
3. my Grandma is hanging on by a thread.
4. one sick kid
been pretty busy [&o]no storm damage for me, the last one was the worse. Im back Tuki
ORIGINAL: Tuco

Where you been Hammerhead? No posts for 2 days, any storm damage last night? We just missed it again, a house 1/2 mile up the road got it pretty bad.
ORIGINAL: bloodcreek

I think Goofy stepped on one if i remember right [&:]
ORIGINAL: mobow

I just wanna know 1 thing........Why......in the HELL, does Mickey Mouse have 2 different sized hands??? Doens't that make life a little difficult? I mean, really......

Old 02-06-2008, 08:16 AM

Blood, there's been a rash of that crap around here as well. Prayers for ya buddy...
Old 02-06-2008, 08:19 AM

ORIGINAL: Tuco

Small town called Bicknell, about an hour+ north and west of Tell City. This is the second time in 2 weeks we got hammered. From the looks of the radar I bet they got some nasty weather last night also, Evansville was getting it too.
ORIGINAL: Austin/WI

I saw that part of the state was getting a ton of crappy weather. Don't ya'll normally get more Ice storms down there? Either way, stay safe, this crappy weather is all over the midwest.

Quick Reply: Mobow sent it to me, I'm sending it on....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.