Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Mobow sent it to me, I'm sending it on....

Old 02-05-2008, 04:32 PM

Default RE: Mobow sent it to me, I'm sending it on....

I told ya not to be messin w/ the mobow!! I killed a buck, now I have the power!!!!!! MUAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA another foot for you before it's over.....

Can't make it at 6 in the morning, I'm on the road to work.....BUT....at 6:45....it's you and me big boy....mono e mono......

Bring your hearing aid old man, it's on like donkey kong!!!
Old 02-05-2008, 04:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

In western KY now...thanks guys. [:'(]
Old 02-05-2008, 04:37 PM
Super Moderator

It's a colddriving rain here. I went out and braved it just to go vote for people who I'm not particularly crazy about and who probably won't win anyway. [:@]
Old 02-05-2008, 04:44 PM
Typical Buck

AF- I just got off the phone , i was talking to my son he lives in madison wi. but works in watertown anyway he said his goint to get 18 inches of snow tonight so i guess he won't be going to work for a day or two.lucky him . i wish we would get that can of snow down this way so i could stay home to it's been a while need the time off .
Old 02-05-2008, 04:48 PM

Whats snow?
Old 02-05-2008, 05:38 PM
Fork Horn

If one of you truly has the power. I wish you would send the snow to New York, we have had a total of 2.7" so far this year at LaGuardia Airport and the lack of OT is cutting into mynew toy fund.

Let it snow Let it snow Let it snow

White Gold

Paul
Old 02-06-2008, 05:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

Alrightee then, bring it on you young whipper-snapper. When I get done with you, you gonna look awful funny. Push comes to shove, I'm gonna beat the crap out of your fists with my face! You won't be pulling a bow string for a long time to come!It's 6:00 AM (for you that means Mickey Mouse's big hand is on the 12 and the little hand is on the 6), and even though you say you can't make it til 6:45 (which is a sign of true fear), I'll be waiting for you in the house. When you get here, just stand out there in the snow and wait til I come out (which could be 7 or 8 hours as slow as I move).

I may be slow, but I'm not very fast.

Old 02-06-2008, 05:47 AM
Giant Nontypical

Put on the blow up gloves at the G2G boys, ill reff Rules......anything goes except roughing up the reff [8D]
ORIGINAL: AF Hunter

Alrightee then, bring it on you young whipper-snapper. When I get done with you, you gonna look awful funny. Push comes to shove, I'm gonna beat the crap out of your fists with my face! You won't be pulling a bow string for a long time to come!It's 6:00 AM (for you that means Mickey Mouse's big hand is on the 12 and the little hand is on the 6), and even though you say you can't make it til 6:45 (which is a sign of true fear), I'll be waiting for you in the house. When you get here, just stand out there in the snow and wait til I come out (which could be 7 or 8 hours as slow as I move).

I may be slow, but I'm not very fast.

Old 02-06-2008, 05:49 AM

I just wanna know 1 thing........Why......in the HELL, does Mickey Mouse have 2 different sized hands??? Doens't that make life a little difficult? I mean, really......

Old 02-06-2008, 05:51 AM
Giant Nontypical

I think Goofy stepped on one if i remember right [&:]
ORIGINAL: mobow

I just wanna know 1 thing........Why......in the HELL, does Mickey Mouse have 2 different sized hands??? Doens't that make life a little difficult? I mean, really......

Quick Reply: Mobow sent it to me, I'm sending it on....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.