Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.
View Poll Results: A poll
Mathews DXT
33.67%
PSE X Force
12.24%
Bowtech 82nd
54.08%
Voters: 98. You may not vote on this poll

If you had to choose between theses 3 bows...

Old 02-03-2008, 12:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: If you had to choose between theses 3 bows...

I agree with what most are telling you. Shoot all the bows you can from every manufacturer you have access to. There will be one that just shoots better for you. I hope to put my 82 and 101 through some paces this week weather permitting

Dan
Old 02-03-2008, 01:14 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

ORIGINAL: MOTOWNHONKEY

ORIGINAL: PreacherTony

ORIGINAL: buckmaster

Ive not shot any of those bows so couldnt help you. But prob. just based on what i "here", i would get the 82nd.
This is mostly a Bowtech place ..... shoot them all and decide for yourself ... most of these guys will tell you that or they'll say ...."Bowtech"
It's not really a Bowtech site, it's just the same ten guys trying to shove their newest gift from heaven down our throats. It gets fricken old. Check back on here in 12 to 15 months and the 82nd's will be being replaced by the new Star Ship Command.
I think that's totally off the wall there Chris. Why is that an 82nd owner cannot be proud of their bow. I guess if we don't own a Mathews we're not allowed to speak our opnion. This is not a Bowtech site. There happens to be ALOT of proud Bowtech owners, God forbid someone buys one and does a review.

Hear that everyone, keep your new Bowtechs on the downlow, it offends Mathews owners. [:-]

Disclaimer: Oh, and I took off my staff hat and put on my HNI member hat to make this post.
The only thing that has offended THIS mathews owner is the fact that you made a blanket statement about Mathews owners [:'(]Using your logic then, ALL Bowtech owners are sensitive sissies [:-]

As a Mathews owner, I just MAY be shooting a Bowtech next year ..... maybe a HCA .... Maybe even a, dare I say it, Hoyt ....... Then we have those who are on Bowtech's Corporate Staff ..... nothing wrong with that, but you guys will ONLY shoot a Bowtech ..... that's what I was dealing with in my original post ...and MO was just being MO ....

Rob, I still love ya! Please don't ban me
Old 02-03-2008, 01:17 PM
Bartender

How dare you now you bestbuy a hoyt.
Old 02-03-2008, 01:26 PM
Giant Nontypical

Tony, I can onlyspeak for myself, butI like to think I am on staff because I Love the bows (among other things I can offer) IDefinitely do not Love the bows because I am onStaff. I shoot all the Flagship bows from every majormanufacturer every year, and if there was another bow out there that I liked better,I would beshooting it

I have shot Bowtech since 03 and owned8 Bowtechs before I was asked to be on Staff which has only beena little over a year ago.

That should tell you how I have felt about Bowtechs since shooting my 1st one in 03

Dan
Old 02-03-2008, 01:39 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: MeanV2

Tony, I can onlyspeak for myself, butI like to think I am on staff because I Love the bows (among other things I can offer) IDefinitely do not Love the bows because I am onStaff. I shoot all the Flagship bows from every majormanufacturer every year, and if there was another bow out there that I liked better,I would beshooting it

I have shot Bowtech since 03 and owned8 Bowtechs before I was asked to be on Staff which has only beena little over a year ago.

That should tell you how I have felt about Bowtechs since shooting my 1st one in 03

Dan
Dan, I understand .... I love their bows .... there are things I love about almost all the bigger name bows out there ... I haven't shot the 08s yet, but I will, and I am sure, I will love most of those as well .... It is a wonderful sport we are involved in
Old 02-03-2008, 01:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: FRALEY

How dare you now you bestbuy a hoyt.
What he said!
Old 02-03-2008, 04:05 PM
Boone & Crockett

It all depends if you're a single cam guy or Binary/Hybrid. I like the pull of a single cam, IMO they are a smoother pull/ To me that is more important than speed.

So I choose mathews for the pull and forgiveness.