Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.
View Poll Results: A poll
Mathews DXT
33.67%
PSE X Force
12.24%
Bowtech 82nd
54.08%
Voters: 98. You may not vote on this poll

If you had to choose between theses 3 bows...

Old 02-02-2008, 05:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: If you had to choose between theses 3 bows...

I have'nt tried any , but i would go for the X-Force cuz i like what i've heard about the bow and it looks great . soon enough i will tell you how it shoots too .

It is very Bowtech on here , but each to their own .
Old 02-02-2008, 05:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

DXT
Old 02-02-2008, 05:47 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: MOTOWNHONKEY

ORIGINAL: PreacherTony

ORIGINAL: buckmaster

Ive not shot any of those bows so couldnt help you. But prob. just based on what i "here", i would get the 82nd.
This is mostly a Bowtech place ..... shoot them all and decide for yourself ... most of these guys will tell you that or they'll say ...."Bowtech"
It's not really a Bowtech site, it's just the same ten guys trying to shove their newest gift from heaven down our throats. It gets fricken old. Check back on here in 12 to 15 months and the 82nd's will be being replaced by the new Star Ship Command.
I think that's totally off the wall there Chris. Why is that an 82nd owner cannot be proud of their bow. I guess if we don't own a Mathews we're not allowed to speak our opnion. This is not a Bowtech site. There happens to be ALOT of proud Bowtech owners, God forbid someone buys one and does a review.

Hear that everyone, keep your new Bowtechs on the downlow, it offends Mathews owners. [:-]

Disclaimer: Oh, and I took off my staff hat and put on my HNI member hat to make this post.
Old 02-02-2008, 06:25 PM
Giant Nontypical

Tell me when I can get my nose out of the corner.
Old 02-02-2008, 06:29 PM
Typical Buck

I just got my DXT and it is one bad bow.
Old 02-02-2008, 06:34 PM
Giant Nontypical

I think Motown would agree with this; I'll tell you anything you need to know about a Bowtech, especially if it's one I've owned... If you're asking me whichmodel you should pick out of several different manufacturer's offerings, I've always said the same thing for almost a decade now: You simply need to go shoot them to see which one feels right to you. There's absolutely no way anyone can pick which bow is going to be the best one for you. We can give you helpful hints of what to look for, particular items to scrutinize, and offer insight into our experiences... but when it comes down to laying your hard-earned cash on the table, I'll stick with my time-tested advice: Go shoot them all, and come back and be proud of the one you chose.
Old 02-02-2008, 07:29 PM

I haven't shot the dxt yet. but it's on my list of things to do. I have an xforce, and have shot the 82nd. both nice bows. I hope matthews has corrected the issues with the dren. Would give that a hard look before I bought another one. Only you can decide what is right for you.
Old 02-03-2008, 01:07 AM

im not voting, but I've heard that there are some people having troubles with their 82nd. I'm a Bowtech Boy thru and thru and i can't recall what it was that they were having trouble with, but that is what I've heard. if i get any updates ill let u know but its just for everyones info
Old 02-03-2008, 05:35 AM
Dominant Buck

Only trouble I'm having with mine (82nd) is trying to figure out a way to dumb it down to shoot ASA 3D.

I agree with Greg/MO.....although I did shoot all these bows. Shoot 'em all.....and be proud of the one you pick. I don't have a dog in the fight. The first time I shoot something I like more than my current bow........I'll buy it.
Old 02-03-2008, 11:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Hunter Dan7

ORIGINAL: PA Bow/Flinter

The one that felt best to me. Don't base your decision on what others have picked, everyone wasn't made from a common mold.
but for me it would be the bowtech

I'm not sure what the purpose of quoting me was for, but whatever. I'm not knocking BowTechs....I'm just stating that they probably aren't the bow for everyone and that the only way to know which bow is best for you is to go out there and try them for yourself.

Quick Reply: If you had to choose between theses 3 bows...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.