Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Ever wake up, roll over and think...

Old 02-01-2008, 10:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Ever wake up, roll over and think...

It just might be the day for a new bow? I was totally planning on keeping my vectrix until the '09s came out... but now I have this itch and I really want to scratch it. I'm thinking that I'll keep the Vectrix and get another bow... possibly open my mind a bit, ya know like explore other brands. I like the Katera, but other than the overall weight I don't personally feel/see enough change to spend the cash. So maybe Bowtech... any thoughts? I'm not cool enough to shoot a Mathews. Anyone have any suggestions?
Old 02-01-2008, 10:42 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Ever wake up, roll over and think...

I heard the 82nd just about tickles your pickle when you draw it back. Jump on that band wagon, there are plenty of us cool mathews guys anyways.
Old 02-01-2008, 10:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: MOTOWNHONKEY

I heard the 82nd just about tickles your pickle when you draw it back. Jump on that band wagon, there are plenty of us cool mathews guys anyways.
Haha thanks motown, I may go check that out this afternoon... we'll see what happens.
Old 02-01-2008, 10:58 AM
Bartender

Here they all come.
ORIGINAL: Dubbya

It just might be the day for a new bow? I was totally planning on keeping my vectrix until the '09s came out... but now I have this itch and I really want to scratch it. I'm thinking that I'll keep the Vectrix and get another bow... possibly open my mind a bit, ya know like explore other brands. I like the Katera, but other than the overall weight I don't personally feel/see enough change to spend the cash. So maybe Bowtech... any thoughts? I'm not cool enough to shoot a Mathews. Anyone have any suggestions?
Old 02-01-2008, 11:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well the last thing that us bonafide Mathews Fanboysneed is uncool member.
Old 02-01-2008, 11:14 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 02-01-2008, 11:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

No differant then wakeing up and going ya know todays a good day to buy a new truck,gun,pistol,rifle,boat,motorcycle but ya have to do it ASP before you double guess yourself...So RUN go get it.....If ya aint got the money dont worry(can we say credit card)you will figure out how to pay for itlater.
Old 02-01-2008, 11:44 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 02-01-2008, 11:54 AM
Dominant Buck

Seems I have one of these days about every 13-14 months.

Good luck!
Old 02-01-2008, 11:59 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Dubbya

Elite GTO, all the speed, but with a better pull
ROSS Cardiac a little less speed, a better pull

Plus you can be like me

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.