Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Bowhunting products that would make that big Milwaukee's Best Can fall?

Old 02-04-2008, 09:10 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Bowhunting products that would make that big Milwaukee's Best Can fall?

LOL yeah that is what I thought.
Old 02-04-2008, 09:32 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Bowhunting products that would make that big Milwaukee's Best Can fall?

ORIGINAL: hardcorehunter

ORIGINAL: jmccoy_77

These are awesome, one of the great items that actually work. Take in your backpack in frigid weather, and once in your treestand, remove your hunting boots, slip your feet into these with hand or foot warmers, and your feet are warm. Place your boots back into the backpack. They WILL not work as well if you leave your boots on.

I leave my boots on. These things turn back the cold while ice fishing.
Old 02-04-2008, 09:41 PM

How about this?
Estrous in a syringe[&:]

Old 02-04-2008, 09:42 PM

Heres the pic

Old 02-05-2008, 12:10 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Charlie P

The cough supressor.

The arm stablizer thingy that Knight and hale came up with.
You mean this???

Old 02-05-2008, 11:41 AM
Fork Horn

here's another

Old 02-05-2008, 01:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: joejr69

here's another

I'm not gonna go pay $10 for one of these things, but I have a pair of buddies whose wives did, and they actually said these are GREAT!!! The one took his with him being silly, then decided he'd try it so he could tell here he did and it "Didn't work!!!" Well, he was pleasantly surprised, now they both carry them in their packs.

The Ozonics thing may not be overly useful for us, but that is what is used when doing clean-up and smoke damage repair in houses and such, don't doubt it's abilities to eliminate odor, however, it's only going to eliminate it temporarily, one you get your stinky behind back in your hunting clothes, they WILL stink again, but it's not the O-Zone machines fault!!!
Old 02-05-2008, 01:44 PM
Fork Horn

JUST KIDDING!!!!
Old 02-05-2008, 02:24 PM

ORIGINAL: jmccoy_77

JUST KIDDING!!!!
Wow I thought you were serious for a minute there!!! Your playing with fire puting that on here.
Old 02-05-2008, 04:11 PM
Host of Hosts

I can't believe I wasted 10 minutes reading this whole thread.[&:]

Quick Reply: Bowhunting products that would make that big Milwaukee's Best Can fall?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.