Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Bowhunting products that would make that big Milwaukee's Best Can fall?

Old 01-31-2008, 11:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Bowhunting products that would make that big Milwaukee's Best Can fall?

I almost bought this

Old 01-31-2008, 11:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Bowhunting products that would make that big Milwaukee's Best Can fall?

130--that product is in a class of its own....class 0 of 10

Old 01-31-2008, 11:27 AM

How about this...this is ridiculous

Scent Web is a patented scent, wick and a delivery system all in one. Simply put, Scent Web is an environmental-friendly spray string that is scented with deer lure and attractants. Scent Web can be up to 300% more powerful than liquid scent products, due to the amount of surface area exposure when applied. The magnum propulsion from Scent Web will shoot a web up to 15 feet, keeping the hunter’s scent contamination away from deer scrapes and trails. Because this is an aerosol, there are no messy liquids, cotton balls or containers to deal with. Each can contains up to 300 feet of web and fits easily into a coat pocket. The Scent Web flavors are designed to activate with air and get stronger with time. An added bonus to Scent Web is, after it is sprayed onto a tree or made into a scent trail, it will remain active until it dries and becomes brittle. Then, once exposed to moisture, the Scent Web will reactivate and slowly dissipate itself into the ground like other liquid lures. When used over an existing scrape, this technique can aid in freshening the scrape without the hunter being present.
Scent Web is offered in doe estrus (SHE-HEAT), buck/doe/tarsal mix (SCRAPE VENOM), and Vanilla/Acorn.

Old 01-31-2008, 12:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

OK---that makes the list---any hunting product that can double as hair spray fails the "code of man" test. Beer can falling.

Old 01-31-2008, 01:19 PM

Heres another
The Hawg-Lite
A spotlight that goes in place of your stabilzer

Old 01-31-2008, 01:27 PM

I just keep finding more

Universal Shoot Through Tree Stand & Tripod Attachment
Tree stand hunting just got easier with the addition of The Tree Screen universal tree stand attachment with shoot through technology. This very practical attachment will allow archery, shotgun, muzzleloader, and even conventional gun hunters to get in the blind spot of the game they pursue. The shoot through screen provides an added break-up to prevent game from picking up movement while positioning for the shot. Archery hunters will benefit the most from this break through in that they can actually shoot through the concealment that will bring the game in close.

Old 01-31-2008, 01:30 PM

That looks dangerous[&:]
Old 01-31-2008, 01:38 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: OKbowhunter20

Heres another
The Hawg-Lite
A spotlight that goes in place of your stabilzer

I don't have one of these, I made one out of a mini Mag light though and it works great for night time hog hunting with a bow. A buddy of mine has a Hoglight. Its a good functional product.
Old 01-31-2008, 01:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

I don't think the hoglight makes the list...but be careful txjourneyman, you are playing a dangerous game supporting any of these products
Old 01-31-2008, 01:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

I ain't skeered! The only things I'm scared of is soap and water and then only if ya mix 'em!

Quick Reply: Bowhunting products that would make that big Milwaukee's Best Can fall?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.