Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Bowhunting products that would make that big Milwaukee's Best Can fall?

Old 02-05-2008, 07:09 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Bowhunting products that would make that big Milwaukee's Best Can fall?

X2!!

ORIGINAL: KodiakArcher

Elimitrax:

Old 02-05-2008, 07:12 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Bowhunting products that would make that big Milwaukee's Best Can fall?

Old 02-05-2008, 07:13 PM
Typical Buck

Primos Bloodhunter light........yea right!!!
Old 02-05-2008, 08:06 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: OHbowhntr

ORIGINAL: joejr69

here's another

I'm not gonna go pay $10 for one of these things, but I have a pair of buddies whose wives did, and they actually said these are GREAT!!! The one took his with him being silly, then decided he'd try it so he could tell here he did and it "Didn't work!!!" Well, he was pleasantly surprised, now they both carry them in their packs.

The Ozonics thing may not be overly useful for us, but that is what is used when doing clean-up and smoke damage repair in houses and such, don't doubt it's abilities to eliminate odor, however, it's only going to eliminate it temporarily, one you get your stinky behind back in your hunting clothes, they WILL stink again, but it's not the O-Zone machines fault!!!
i was gonna post this but I have one and it works great! I just hate cleaning it[:'(]
Old 02-05-2008, 08:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Like someone else said, I can tell you've never used them... nor does it appear you've hunted in dawn or dusky conditions with dark clouds overhead (I have hunted and killed deer with my bow at sunup and sundown)--I am always kidding when I am adding something to the list so don't take it personally.

And I don't range the deer right before the shot either; that's done when I first get in my stand as I range objects that are easily remembered for later -- it keeps you from pacing off certain landmarks when you get to your tree and spreading scent all around your area. " (I like that part of the hunt....getting up in the tree and figuring out how far things are and then reacting--alot of fun)--just busting your chops

Hatchet Jack--I have a heater body suit and love it! Yet it still makes the list!!!!

Old 02-05-2008, 08:57 PM
Banned

What about overdraws?? Anyone remember the string trackers?? Bi-Delta vanes? Moldable grips? Pucketts blood cutter? that was an old school mechanical broad head.And the pos of them all, arizona ez fletch..

Old 02-05-2008, 09:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

heres my entry for the list. I was at a store and saw this. Its a mock scrape maker complete with fake hoof.

Old 02-05-2008, 09:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

good work vabyrd and Jason....vabyrd, I was thinking about those old string tracers but I couldnt remember the name! hahahaha--those DEFINITELY make the list. Jason, complete with fake deer hooves...terrible so terrible...it makes the list!
Old 02-05-2008, 09:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Here's another ome that comes to mind!

Old 02-05-2008, 10:05 PM
Super Moderator

The hawglite rocks. (I use mine for shooting bighead carp)

I also like the apple gumoflage.

Anyhow, a product thatgives me the willies is the 'Still Steamin' Semen' deer lure. Who uses that??! I worry about the guys in the lab making it. "Hey, smell this, does this smell like fresh semen to you?" [:'(]

The same manufacturer now makes an electric estrous scent dispenser called the 'Hot Box'. [&o]

Quick Reply: Bowhunting products that would make that big Milwaukee's Best Can fall?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.