Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Bowhunting products that would make that big Milwaukee's Best Can fall?

Old 02-05-2008, 04:25 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Bowhunting products that would make that big Milwaukee's Best Can fall?

I can't believe VA listed Tracer nocks and Nikon rangefinders?!?

On another note... I guarantee you which company as a whole would have the most products submitted for review... Has anyone in the industry offered more gimmicky crap than Knight & Hale? Wow.
Old 02-05-2008, 04:36 PM
Banned

Default RE: Bowhunting products that would make that big Milwaukee's Best Can fall?

ORIGINAL: Greg / MO
Has anyone in the industry offered more gimmicky crap than Knight & Hale? Wow.
I AGREE. Remember the Fighting Purr box calls they ripped the public on? Yea, I was a sucker. Funny if it was so good, it quickly left their product lineup. I would rather throw rocks at game than use anything those idiots market.
Old 02-05-2008, 04:50 PM
Typical Buck

Haha i forgot all about the fighting purr! I remember using them with my dad when I was just a kid, we had birds come into them a couple times. I would agree that a lot of their stuff kinda makes you roll your eyes.
Old 02-05-2008, 04:51 PM
Dominant Buck

I dunno........

.......First thing that comes to my mind is........the Vectrix?????

(I kid...)
Old 02-05-2008, 05:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

But then again... Milwaulkee's Best should drop one of those cans on themselves, especially since they so blatantly violate their own slogan: light beer should taste like beer.If they'd wanted it to be correct for themselves, they should have said "light beer should taste like water."
Old 02-05-2008, 05:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

"I can't believe VA listed Tracer nocks and Nikon rangefinders?!? "

I listed the Tracer nocks because come on man---"I need a little cute light thing on the end of my arrow". And the Rangefinders---I don't know where you hunt, but I don't have time to "range" a deer before I shoot..."hold on little deer, let me get out my range finder before I kill you!"---hahahahaha, rangerfinders are definitely on the list.

Old 02-05-2008, 05:10 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: Greg / MO
they should have said "light beer should taste like water."
They should have said,"Yellow beer tastes like pee."
Dark creamy headedstouts are the only way.
Old 02-05-2008, 05:14 PM

Elimitrax:

Old 02-05-2008, 05:14 PM
Giant Nontypical

Like someone else said, I can tell you've never used them... nor does it appear you've hunted in dawn or dusky conditions with dark clouds overhead

And I don't range the deer right before the shot either; that's done when I first get in my stand as I range objects that are easily remembered for later -- it keeps you from pacing off certain landmarks when you get to your tree and spreading scent all around your area.
Old 02-05-2008, 05:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey Virginiashadow your kidding about the Heater Body suite?I love that thing in the bitter cold weather. It does everything it says it do!!!

Hatchet jACK

Quick Reply: Bowhunting products that would make that big Milwaukee's Best Can fall?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.