Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

NC GTG gang.....question(s)

Old 01-30-2008, 12:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: NC GTG gang.....question(s)

Its all in the bow, and now ive got it!! And im bringin it...
Old 01-30-2008, 12:13 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: buckmaster

Its all in the bow, and now ive got it!! And im bringin it...

Yeah! lol.

I think Aaron is saying it was all luck!
Old 01-30-2008, 02:26 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Matt/TN

Yeah we will definately have a better chance at taking down the old guys
You stepping?

I am going to check my dates for any important 3D or fishing tournaments and if I am free of them I am going to come on down.....

*edit* I am free of any important 3D shoots... Still working on the bass schedule though.....
Old 01-30-2008, 02:50 PM
Dominant Buck

Outstanding, Scott.....

I was talking to Rob about it, today. Love to have ya.

Rob's coming in on Thursday evening....so keep that in mind.
Old 01-30-2008, 03:00 PM
Giant Nontypical

Thats pretty neat of you Jeff getting all these folks rounded up for some good old shooting and grilling along with the BSing and some cold ones! It don't get no better then that! 10 years ago that was all we use to do, now its getting to seem like its a thing of the past around here and everyones busy it seems. Have a cold one for me that weekend!!
Old 01-30-2008, 06:02 PM
Boone & Crockett

Have a cold one for me that weekend!!
Schultzy, for you, we'll have two!

Looking forward to it guys.
Old 01-30-2008, 06:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

Have a cold one for me that weekend!!
Schultzy, for you, we'll have two!

Looking forward to it guys.
That a boy Rob!! Have a good time everyone!!
Old 01-30-2008, 07:52 PM
Giant Nontypical

I hope you're able to come Scott.

Looking forward to meeting all of you guys.
Old 01-30-2008, 09:35 PM

ORIGINAL: Matt/TN

I hope you're able to come Scott.
Be careful what you wish for! [8D]
Old 02-28-2008, 06:45 AM
Dominant Buck

Here's hoping everyone is keeping this on their long range calendar.

Buckeye....get with Rob if you're still interested. I know it involves some time off....but you know you're more than welcome (as is everyone).

Anyone interested in coming into town on Saturday evening.....Lisa and I will do our BEST to accomodate you. Bring tents....sleeping bags....whatever. We'll work something out. A big bonfire and some hunting lies sounds like a plan.

If you have a 3D animal that you can easily transport.....please bring it on. We'll have a throw-down shoot on Sunday. I'll have probably 3 targets, myself.....and I know Rob's bringing at least one. It would be good to have 10 and go through them 2-3 times. I'll come up with a prize to the winner (HC rigs). If you wanna shoot your "open" rigs.....you're more than welcome, too. No problems.

As far as food......just bring whatever you're gonna drink.....that they don't sell to minors. I'll take care of the food and "reg." beverages.

Date is ....weekend of 4/19-4/20. Rob and I will be hunting on the evening of the 19th until dark......but we'll get you directions and see you back at the house if you're back there ahead of us.

Anyone needing directions can send me a PM and I'll get them to you. We're all looking forward to seeing as many of you as possible. Just come hungry (food provided for Sunday....and we'll throw 'something" on the grill for Saturday, as well).

Good luck in your turkey hunting preparations....and I'll check in from time to time.

Have a great weekend.......and let me know if you're gonna be at the Dixie Deer Classic in Raleigh, NC this wekend. Lisa and I will be heading down Saturday morning to meet Andy (Diesel) to look at the new line of Ultimate Camo, there.

I'll be scouting soem new land soon.....as I just gained access to close to 200 acres I'll be hunting this year. I'll post a journal entry soon to encompass what a person with my limited experinces goes into said looking for. Totally blind as to hunting a parcel this big. I'm gonna do it without bait (but baiting is legal, here). My choice.

Have a grat week, guys.....and shoot me a PM if you're gonna be at the DDC. Love to run into ya.

Quick Reply: NC GTG gang.....question(s)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.