Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

dwd2001?

Old 01-28-2008, 08:00 PM

Default RE: dwd2001?

Rumor has it according to his Myspace page he has been in permanant RUT chasing a Doe around
Old 01-28-2008, 08:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: PA Hardwoods

Rumor has it according to his Myspace page he has been in permanant RUT chasing a Doe around
That explains A LOT. He's TWITTERPATED as Bambi would say.

Or as I have heard in other circles *****whipped!!
Old 01-28-2008, 08:08 PM

Awww man....another good guy ruined......dog gon it......shoot.
Old 01-29-2008, 06:38 AM

But may I say she's a good looking Doe. LOL
Old 01-29-2008, 07:48 AM

ORIGINAL: mobow

Awww man....another good guy ruined......dog gon it......shoot.
Hey now ya'll....c'mon! Actually it's because of his impressive hunting skills and how sexy he looks in camouflauge that caught my eye in the first place....I love that he hunts...so I haven't "ruined" him..just yet...doesn't that come with like marriage and kids and stuff??
Old 01-29-2008, 07:59 AM

LMAO!!! Dustin she's a keeper. And girl with enough stones to come on here and fire right back is worth keeping around. Happy for ya buddy. Hey it must be the Enigma Camo. My girl thinks I look sexy in mine too. LOL
Old 01-29-2008, 08:11 AM
Boone & Crockett

LMAO!!! Dustin she's a keeper. And girl with enough stones to come on here and fire right back is worth keeping around. Happy for ya buddy. Hey it must be the Enigma Camo. My girl thinks I look sexy in mine too. LOL
My wife likes me out of mine.
Old 01-29-2008, 08:13 AM

UGH!!! Thanks thats an Image I could do without Rob.[:'(]
Old 01-29-2008, 08:14 AM
Giant Nontypical

My wife likes me out of mine.
I just threw up in my mouth a little bit. [:'(]
Old 01-29-2008, 08:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hello ladies... (and gentlemen if there are any left in this place). I'm alive... and as well as can be expected. TX, I appreciate the thought. Work has been kickin' my tail for a while now, but I did manage to find time to spend almost a week in Wyoming hunting ducks, geese, pheasants, and chukars. Then I spent almost another week in Tahoe skiing... it's been pretty rough I tell ya [8D]. I have a lot of catching up to do... I promise, I'm back in action now. For the record we're going to set a few things straight before they get completely out of hand:

"The Truths":

1. Dustin hasn't isn't cross-dressing, nor has he ever. The true cross-dresser is he who took 2nd in the HNI PIG competition.
2. PA is correct... there is an exceptional lady involved, something happened after I shot that deer... maybe I got too close to the glands and it affected me, but anyway I got caught by a great girl... I promise (except for she bought a Mathews [:'(], but I can deal with that later on).
3. Dustin did not wet the bed, nor did he snore at the GTG (that was fergy from across the pond)
4. Mobow... it's in progress, that's all I'm sayin [&:]
5. TX, I should have some fresh goose feathers this weekend (I can't remember which wing you needed)... sorry I dropped that ball.
6. Last but not least, I'm trying to talk a couple friends out of getting married so that I can attend "a" GTG... because there WILL be one.
7. Okay one more. I'm looking for a 2006+ rig loaded out with a 29" draw for a buddy... cold hard cash. I trust you guys, so let me know if you find anything.
8. Oh yeah, and I have for sale: a 1999 Mazda B3000, automatic, 4dr, Troy Lee Designs, Loaded minus leather, 127K miles, that runs like a top.

Here's what's been happenin' lately:

Quick Reply: dwd2001?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.