Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Welcome me to the "Family"

Old 01-27-2008, 04:47 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Welcome me to the "Family"

Hey Matt....

I was just coming back from dinner wih Lisa....and hoping you made it home, OK.

It was fun, guys. We'll do it again.

Aaron....that's a great bow. She;ll do you right. Congrats buddy.
Old 01-27-2008, 04:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: KansasBBD

Dang Alot of people seem to be on the bowtech wagon...Im getting the urge to hop on myself...must....stay...strong...dont...have..the. ...money. AHH the urge is too strong i need to go to the bow shop
If your shooting the bow in your avatar which looks like an instinct, You are shooting a great bow, i Love my Element that i shot 3D with today. Nothing about that bow disapoints me it, I was just ready for something...more, now i am Very happy with it, If you do get a higher end bow it will be worth it(it is too me anyway), but i have nothing bad to say about the bear line of bows, they are great.

Thanks Jeff, ill treat her good, I promise i wont yell or hit or abuse her in anyway, she's in good hands.... I think im in love
Old 01-27-2008, 04:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

Hey Matt....

I was just coming back from dinner wih Lisa....and hoping you made it home, OK.

It was fun, guys. We'll do it again.

Yeah Jeff I arrived home at about 6pm. I made pretty good time, I had to stop once.

Yeah Jeff, I'm all for doing it again.
Old 01-27-2008, 04:53 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: buckmaster

Dang Alot of people seem to be on the bowtech wagon...Im getting the urge to hop on myself...must....stay...strong...dont...have..the. ...money. AHH the urge is too strong i need to go to the bow shop
If your shooting the bow in your avatar which looks like an instinct, You are shooting a great bow, i Love my Element that i shot 3D with today. Nothing about that bow disapoints me it, I was just ready for something...more, now i am Very happy with it, If you do get a higher end bow it will be worth it(it is too me anyway), but i have nothing bad to say about the bear line of bows, they are great.

Thanks Jeff, ill treat her good, I promise i wont yell or hit or abuse her in anyway, she's in good hands.... I think im in love
Aaron you know what this means don't you?

Next time we shoot you're going to have to beat Jeff with his old bow. You HAVE to. LOL.

Even though he's going to only have a 30-50-80yd pins with that Airborne
Old 01-27-2008, 05:00 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: buckmaster

your exactly right...I just got it a few months ago too and its my first bow..love it! I really want a bowtech though haha.. Maybe for the 09 season i will get one but as of now..the instinct shoots blazing fast when its cranked up to #70 and tuned up..well at least to me haha
Old 01-27-2008, 06:18 PM

Nice...
Old 01-27-2008, 06:25 PM
Giant Nontypical

sweeeeet!!! congrats on your new toy.
Old 01-27-2008, 06:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats on the new bow! As others have said, the Allegiance is one heck of a bow.
Old 01-28-2008, 07:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Here she is on a lighted display...(that is actually a light beaming down, not camera flash.) This looks even better in person.

Old 01-28-2008, 09:59 PM
Site Bouncer

All you need noware some candles and incense burning and you'll have yourself a regular shrine there.

Congrats on the "new" bow.

Quick Reply: Welcome me to the "Family"

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.