Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

"Death by Air"...The 82nd has landed

Old 01-26-2008, 12:07 PM
Dominant Buck

Default "Death by Air"...The 82nd has landed

"Death by Air" is the tag line in Bowtech's promotional catalog....and I just think it's cool..lol

Picked up my 82nd, today. It's everything I can do to not try and get her set up for my 3D shoots, tomorrow....but I know better. Besides...I don't have the rest I'm going to put on it.

Finished my 2nd 3D shoot of the year a little bit ago. Have no idea where I stood when I left....but I shot 207 on 20 targets....with a freakin' 5 on target no. 16. Shot was good on windage.....just guessed bad on the yardage....and there was already another guy's arrow down there that probably drew a rookie like me, there.

I'll give a report when I get to shoot the bow early next week. So...i won't be bow-less after all!
Old 01-26-2008, 12:12 PM

Default RE: "Death by Air"...The 82nd has landed

You got one in Treestand camo right??........I want to see how that looks on a whole bow.
Old 01-26-2008, 12:14 PM

damn that is some good shootin. Im really excited about getting my 82nd

Old 01-26-2008, 12:19 PM
Dominant Buck

Atlas....No I didn't. Sorry...

I found out (like you) it was gonna be a (___________) wait. So....I changed my order back to "standard". I like it. No problems.

Old 01-26-2008, 12:27 PM

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

Atlas....No I didn't. Sorry...

I found out (like you) it was gonna be a (___________) wait. So....I changed my order back to "standard". I like it. No problems.

I see.
Old 01-26-2008, 01:08 PM
Boone & Crockett

Man Atlas hasa thing for that camo

Hope you enjoy the bow, this thread is worthless without pics
Old 01-26-2008, 01:11 PM
Giant Nontypical

SWEET!

You know you want to set it up to shoot tommorow.

Jeff, I'm getting ready leave my house in about 10-15mins. So I'll be headed out soon....I'll call when I get close or get lost lol.
Old 01-26-2008, 02:33 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: atlasman

You got one in Treestand camo right??........I want to see how that looks on a whole bow.
Mines on Order!! They said anyday now

Dan
Old 01-26-2008, 02:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ah yes! all the better for me now. See you in the mornin
Old 01-26-2008, 03:13 PM

ORIGINAL: MeanV2

ORIGINAL: atlasman

Mines on Order!! They said anyday now

Dan

What is funny about that??.................I have to say Dan that your "representation" of Bowtech in public is nothing short of embarrassing. You read in a thread that 2 guys tried to get a Bowtech bow in a special camo they offered and could not and your response is to laugh and poke fun at them??

You have been stalking my posts for about a week now taking any chance you find to throw in a childish pot shot at a loyal Bowtech customer.

You have already been thrown off the biggest archery forum on the net for

Meanv2 has been permanently blocked from archerytalk.com

He has served two suspensions in the past for rules violations and recently suggested that a moderator perform physical harm on himself with a broadhead. He has also continually bashed an archerytalk sponsor.

Moderators have warned him many times but were ignored and his behavior continued. His account termination was unfortunate but ultimately necessary.

All of his Classified ads have been removed.

Obviously you haven't changed anything other then websites.

Bowtech must be so proud to have someone who seeks out their customers and insults them in addition to the above quoted behavior.............not to mention ripping off another archery company by copying their idea and selling it yourself.

If you are an example of how Bowtech wants to be perceived publically then I doubt they will see any of my money any time soon.

Congrats Dan...........you are serving Bowtech well..........by chasing away their loyal cutomers.

Well done.

Quick Reply: "Death by Air"...The 82nd has landed

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.