Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

"Death by Air"...The 82nd has landed

Old 01-26-2008, 03:20 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: "Death by Air"...The 82nd has landed

[blockquote]quote:

ORIGINAL: MeanV2

[blockquote]quote:

ORIGINAL: atlasman

You got one in Treestand camo right??........I want to see how that looks on a whole bow.
[/blockquote]

Mines on Order!! They said anyday now

Dan
[/blockquote]

What is funny about that??.................I have to say Dan that your "representation" of Bowtech in public is nothing short of embarrassing. You read in a thread that 2 guys tried to get a Bowtech bow in a special camo they offered and could not and your response is to laugh and poke fun at them??

You have been stalking my posts for about a week now taking any chance you find to throw in a childish pot shot at a loyal Bowtech customer.

You have already been thrown off the biggest archery forum on the net for

[blockquote]quote:

Meanv2 has been permanently blocked from archerytalk.com

He has served two suspensions in the past for rules violations and recently suggested that a moderator perform physical harm on himself with a broadhead. He has also continually bashed an archerytalk sponsor.

Moderators have warned him many times but were ignored and his behavior continued. His account termination was unfortunate but ultimately necessary.

All of his Classified ads have been removed.[/blockquote]

Obviously you haven't changed anything other then websites.

Bowtech must be so proud to have someone who seeks out their customers and insults them in addition to the above quoted behavior.............not to mention ripping off another archery company by copying their idea and selling it yourself.

If you are an example of how Bowtech wants to be perceived publically then I doubt they will see any of my money any time soon.

Congrats Dan...........you are serving Bowtech well..........by chasing away their loyal cutomers.

Well done.

< Message edited by atlasman -- 1/26/2008 4:14:53 PM >
Ya think he might've meant he'll believe it when he sees it (That's the way I took it).

I gotta tell ya.....that diatribe is better suited in the pissy-whiny forum....and not in this thread.
Old 01-26-2008, 03:21 PM
Giant Nontypical

Atlasman, lighten upIf I can't have fun I'll quit. You shouldn't be so sensitive. What color do you think I wanted this year? I imagine a lot of guys wanted MO Treestand. We all have to face it, for now it is not available and that is beyond Bowtech's control

I have to give them a pat on the back for coming forth and being honest instead of making a lot of guys wait 4 or 5 months like has happened in this industry.

Man it's all Good don't be so tight. Maybe we'll go huntin some day together and we'll both be packin that MO Treestand bow we wanted Sooooo Bad

Dan
Old 01-26-2008, 03:32 PM
Giant Nontypical

congrats Jeff, i have heard nothing but good of the 82nd other than Gregs pins being to close [8D]but is that really a bad thing
Old 01-26-2008, 03:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats Jeff. I hope you enjoy her!
Old 01-26-2008, 03:47 PM

ORIGINAL: MeanV2

Atlasman, lighten upIf I can't have fun I'll quit. You shouldn't be so sensitive.
I don't consider being followed around online and insulted by a representative of a company I give plenty of money to being "sensitive". I have dealt with MANY company reps and even owners directly on this site and NONE of them behaved the way you have..........my guess is Bowtech has no clue of your public behavior because I can't imagine them wanting their loyal customers treated this way. I had an issue with Summit once and the owner PM'd me and then called me at home to solve my issue in time for hunting season..........I have an issue with Bowtech and you do nothing but insult me and laugh like you are happy about it.

Man it's all Good don't be so tight. Maybe we'll go huntin some day together and we'll both be packin that MO Treestand bow we wanted Sooooo Bad

Dan

Don't bet on it...........your behaviorin response to an issue I had with Bowtech has GUARANTEED I will not buy from them this year. That is not the type of customer service I expect from a representative of a company I have been a loyal customer of for years.
Old 01-27-2008, 10:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

Jeeeesh Atlas, who stuck a burr in your saddle?

I'm sure Bowtech will be crying because they lost you as a customer this year.

If you base your bow purchase decision on what someone says on an internet forum then you have issues anyway.

I agree with GMMAT, take it to the pissey/whiney forum.

I've dealt with Dan an he's a stand up guy. I don't know the details of what took place on AT, but I think banning him is their loss, not Dan's.
Old 01-27-2008, 10:22 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Mike from Texas

Jeeeesh Atlas, who stuck a burr in your saddle?

I'm sure Bowtech will be crying because they lost you as a customer this year.

If you base your bow purchase decision on what someone says on an internet forum then you have issues anyway.

I agree with GMMAT, take it to the pissey/whiney forum.

I've dealt with Dan an he's a stand up guy. I don't know the details of what took place on AT, but I think banning him is their loss, not Dan's.
What do you mean??? It is in the right forum!
Old 01-27-2008, 12:28 PM
Boone & Crockett

Joe, sometimes I wonder that too.

Congrats Jeff, man that was fast though wasn't it? I think you ordered yours after I ordered mine.

How's she feel? You like that invelvet finish? Make sure to post up some pics once she's set up.
Old 01-27-2008, 01:08 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: BowHuntingFool

What do you mean??? It is in the right forum!
I gotta agree with that. Maybe not the right thread, but definitely the right forum. LOL

Congrats on the bow Jeff. What are he specs for you (DL, DW, etc.)? I can't wait to hear some numbers of how she shoots. Get some pics up when you get a chance.
Old 01-27-2008, 01:18 PM
Giant Nontypical

Damn Jeff, with all the new bows your getting, when are you going to find time for the Longbow????? I haven't shot my Compound since I killed my late season Doe the 1st week of January. I'm shooting the Montana daily!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: "Death by Air"...The 82nd has landed

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.