Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

I was just browsing the web. look at these prices

Old 01-25-2008, 01:00 PM
Typical Buck

Default I was just browsing the web. look at these prices

I saw these and thought these were desent prices, not just the broadheads but the whole site seems to have good prices. Sorry if this is old news, I just came across it..

http://www.bowhunterssuperstore.com/index.php?cPath=36_518
Old 01-25-2008, 01:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: I was just browsing the web. look at these prices

not seeing it, do they sell glasses?
Old 01-25-2008, 01:12 PM

JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, THEY GET YOU ON THE SHIPPING. IMAGE IF YOU BUY A BOW SIGHT FOR $200, IT WEIGHTS VERY LITTLE AND $20 SHIPPING? LONG LIVE THE LOCAL PRO SHOPS. I SAVE ALOT MORE BY PRICE SHOPPING THE ONES IN MY AREA. ALOT OF THE TIME, YOU CAN GET THEM TO PRICE MATCH OR EVEN BEAT EACH OTHERS PRICES TO GET YOUR BUSINESS. SUPPORT THE SMALL GUY AND SAVE $. PLUS I GET TO HEAR ALL THIER GOOD STORIES, ABOUT THE DEER THAT HAVE BEEN TAKEN IN MY AREA.
Old 01-25-2008, 01:18 PM
Giant Nontypical

The $20 isn't just for the shipping. It covers the labor getting the item from the shelf or storage, packing the box, addressing it, cost of box, etc. There are other costs involved then just the shipping. Anyway it does seem rather steep though when considering I sent two sets of longjohns back to Bass Pro for all of $6.

I also just sent a longbow, the box was 75" long, was insured and signature certified for under $18 priority.
Old 01-25-2008, 01:20 PM

IF THAT WAS IT THAN WHY DO CHEAPER HEAVIER ITEMS HAVE LESS SHIPPING COST?
Old 01-25-2008, 01:26 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: WVSPORTSMAN

JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, THEY GET YOU ON THE SHIPPING. IMAGE IF YOU BUY A BOW SIGHT FOR $200, IT WEIGHTS VERY LITTLE AND $20 SHIPPING? LONG LIVE THE LOCAL PRO SHOPS. I SAVE ALOT MORE BY PRICE SHOPPING THE ONES IN MY AREA. ALOT OF THE TIME, YOU CAN GET THEM TO PRICE MATCH OR EVEN BEAT EACH OTHERS PRICES TO GET YOUR BUSINESS. SUPPORT THE SMALL GUY AND SAVE $. PLUS I GET TO HEAR ALL THIER GOOD STORIES, ABOUT THE DEER THAT HAVE BEEN TAKEN IN MY AREA.
True! but a lot of guys unfortunately do not have access to a local Pro Shop within a reasonable driving distance, and then some shops have very limited selection. I do agree support your local shop when you can, but just an FYI everything on my website is Free shipping, and we will be adding several new products this year

Dan
Old 01-25-2008, 01:29 PM
Giant Nontypical

I think most place have some sort of scale or rule of thumb methodand don'tusethe actual cost of shipping.

Some places still do though and won't give you the shipping charges until they are computed. But not many.
Old 01-25-2008, 01:29 PM

THANKS FOR THE INFO MEANV.. MAYBE I CAN TALK YOU DOWN ON SOME SWEET GEAR ONE DAY.
Old 01-25-2008, 01:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

No cheaper than Cabelas
Old 01-25-2008, 01:31 PM
Giant Nontypical

I was just in theirplace today over my lunch break, I know the guys that run the showroom pretty well.
Nice store and a whopping 10 minutes from my house.

Quick Reply: I was just browsing the web. look at these prices

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.