Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

You won't believe this

Old 01-25-2008, 07:22 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: You won't believe this

I believe it was a park deer
Nah....they're smarter than that. I did see one trip one time coming off the see-saw.....but they're smarter than to tangle with a concrete bambi.

This reminds me of the far side comic.....Sign over the door reads "Acme school for the intelligently gifted". Kid's leaning against the door.....and the sign reads "pull".

We de-scent.....watch our entry/exit routes......hunt the wind....practice our form/execution......freeze our asses off......spend thousands of dollars......do research.......and this animal we think is so intelligent damn near commits suicide on a concrete statue.

Old 01-25-2008, 07:32 AM
Boone & Crockett

Well look at some things we have done in the past
I am sure some dude killed himself somewhere doing something to a statue[8D]

Old 01-25-2008, 07:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

Am I seeing things or did his arrows only get about 3 inches of penetration? Was he using a Nerf bow?[&:]
Old 01-25-2008, 07:36 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: buttonbuckmaster

Am I seeing things or did his arrows only get about 3 inches of penetration? Was he using a Nerf bow?[&:]
No a Bowtech
Old 01-25-2008, 08:12 AM
Boone & Crockett

No a Bowtech
One of the new ones.

That is a monster.

Makes you wonder what his testosterone level was.
Old 01-25-2008, 08:13 AM
Boone & Crockett

We de-scent.....watch our entry/exit routes......hunt the wind....practice our form/execution......freeze our asses off......spend thousands of dollars......do research.......and this animal we think is so intelligent damn near commits suicide on a concrete statue.
If you only got it a couple times a year when the time came you'de let your gaurd down too.
Old 01-25-2008, 09:04 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Charlie P

If you only got it a couple times a year when the time came you'de let your gaurd down too.
Memories of college come to mind.

That is an incredible story. It just goes to show that even the world class bucks let down their guard when love is in the air.
Old 01-25-2008, 09:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

There's a dot there Gary. I'd be buying sacks of concrete and taking sculpture courses...LOL, awesome story. Thanks for sharing.
Old 01-25-2008, 09:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

very cool (if true)
Old 01-25-2008, 09:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah, i posted this a while back... i too got it in an email so i dont know how much truth there is to it, but man what a buck

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.