Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

north american hunting club

Old 01-22-2008, 06:38 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: north american hunting club

I'm going to be very busy this spring, lots of yard work planned. Remind me of it next year if I'm still around and I'll head out there!
Old 01-22-2008, 07:28 PM
Bartender

Oh man my honey to do list will keep me busy till Mid August.
Old 01-22-2008, 07:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

I am a Life member and would not have joined if I had known how much this organization exploits it's members!
Old 01-22-2008, 07:35 PM
Typical Buck

I was a member for a number of years until they started forcing crap on me that I didn't want.........the final straw was when they offered me lifetime membership and I declined but they billed me for it anyway!!!!!!!!
Old 01-22-2008, 07:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Funny this is up...Wife just brought in the mail and Guess What........Just recived my 6th Knife in the collection its the Moose Knife......2 more to go then Iam done with that....They are Nice by the way.....This one is a Fixed Blade..
Four Fixed and two folding so far.....
Got a Zipper Pull with it too....every time they send me something there is a zipper pull with it I must have close to a hundred...
Old 01-22-2008, 07:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah, I was a member for a year or so a couple of years ago They kept sending me books and medalions, you could send it back but that's a hastle. I'd rather subscribe to a magazine w/ no strings attached. The only test product they sent me to evaluate was a moist towel that was nothing more than orange solvent wet nap. Big deal!
Old 01-22-2008, 07:55 PM

I checked the website out. Bunch of junk, a few nice things such as bows, muzzleloaders, and gun safes. It appears that only 2 people evaluate each product. Its biased though. I mean if somebody gave me a $700 gunsafe that I got to keep after the fact, that joker would probably get a 10 rating unless it was a POS. My point is, they arent paying for this stuff. Its practically all profit. Wish I was genius enough to come up with something like that.
Old 01-22-2008, 08:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Life Member.....I recived....
Nice gun case for scoped rifle..Leather and canvis...
Nice pad for cleaning guns/pistols on..Too nice to ruin....
Cowboy type Belt Buckle....Not a cowboy...But nice.....
12x12" plaque.....life member plaque..Hang on wall...
Life time mag Subscription........
Patches for Jacket and Vests....
Orange huntin vest....no big deal....
Decals....their in a drawer some place....
Did I say zipper pulls.....
And a Nice Life Member Lettermans jacket at a reduced price.....Its nice wear it all the time......
Is it all worth it..Not really...Does it make you feel like you belong to something....Yes for awhile...Would I do it again if I knew..........Maybe....

Old 08-08-2024, 08:52 AM
Spike

Default hunting jacket

last December 2023, my truck was stolen off my property. in it was all my hunting gear. including my beloved hunting jacket and rain pants. it was a north American hunting club (realtree?) with matching pants. I'm looking for the manufacture of the jacket and style. does anyone have said jacket and pants. I believe it was the realtree pattern. It had hand pockets and pockets upfront of those. a pocket on the left-hand breast and 2 zipper pockets along the zipper on the chest. it also had a hoody attached to the coat. i would appreciate any pictures of the manufacture and style of the coat so i can try to find a match. thank you for your help.