Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

north american hunting club

Old 01-22-2008, 05:16 PM

Default RE: north american hunting club

$12 a year, 1.??? million members=$12.??? million a year minus what $3 million in products they dont pay for=how many millions profit? Andfor what?So you can "test" a pocket knife?
Old 01-22-2008, 05:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Zipper pulls guys Zipper pulls Ive gotem comming out ofmy ears hehehe...No shotage of zipper pulls........I get my calander once a year witch I agree to buy every yrand a knife every 3-4 months witch is part of thier knife 8 pieceset...3 more to go and its done,witch I pay for,other then that I dont recive much from them anymore......A guy wouldnt need to buy toilet paper with all the mailing they used to send out......
Old 01-22-2008, 05:46 PM
Bartender

Do you have any magazine subscriptions? Also go to www.huntingclub.com click on test and check out what some members have been testing.
ORIGINAL: smokems

$12 a year, 1.??? million members=$12.??? million a year minus what $3 million in products they dont pay for=how many millions profit? Andfor what?So you can "test" a pocket knife?
Old 01-22-2008, 05:47 PM
Bartender

I hear ya Steve they did that to my mom but shedecided to keep the books. [:@][:@]
Never mess with mom.
ORIGINAL: Schultzy

ORIGINAL: FRALEY

Yeah Steve I agree but they have stopped doing this thank gosh. Wow you got sent some great stuff, lol. I only got books way back then. I believe they stopped in2001. I check all my mail you just don't what is going on now with fraud. When I get those dang credit card Apps I call them and demand they take me off all mailing and calling lists. Every once in a great while I get one now.
^5 buddy. POURS STEVE HIS DRINK OF CHOICE?
ORIGINAL: Schultzy

Its been I'm guessing 5 years since its happened. None of this was stuff I asked for. They would send me knives, watches, pictures and stuff like that.You tell me Tony why the heck should a guy have to open every package of mail he gets before he throws it away to make sure there isn't some product in there? They did this for a reason in my opinion, it was easy money! Nothing against you Tony but its just wrong to do business like that!
There's worse things that can happen I guess, I just get to worked up when I hear the name NAHC! Thanks for the drink buddy!!
Old 01-22-2008, 05:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

is the magazine decent or crap ?
Old 01-22-2008, 05:51 PM
Bartender

IMO I like it. If you like send me a PM with your address and I will send you a copy to review.
My favorite would have to be Deer & Deer Hunting magazine, with North American Whitetail a close 2nd.
Old 01-22-2008, 06:26 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: FRALEY

IMO I like it. If you like send me a PM with your address and I will send you a copy to review.
My favorite would have to be Deer & Deer Hunting magazine, with North American Whitetail a close 2nd.
The magazine actually isn't to bad when I read it, just not to often do I read it.
Old 01-22-2008, 06:27 PM
Bartender

You coming down for the madison, Wi deer show in April?
Old 01-22-2008, 06:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

You talking to me? Wasn't planning on it.
Old 01-22-2008, 06:33 PM
Bartender

Yeah, ok

Quick Reply: north american hunting club

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.