Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

north american hunting club

Old 01-22-2008, 04:46 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: north american hunting club

Its been I'm guessing 5 years since its happened. None of this was stuff I asked for. They would send me knives, watches, pictures and stuff like that.You tell me Tony why the heck should a guy have to open every package of mail he gets before he throws it away to make sure there isn't some product in there? They did this for a reason in my opinion, it was easy money! Nothing against you Tony but its just wrong to do business like that!
Old 01-22-2008, 04:47 PM
Bartender

Please send my FREE ISSUE and start
my FREE 30-DAY TRIAL in the North
American Hunting Club. I understand that
at the end of my period I can continue
my membership for only $1 month, or
simply return my bill marked "cancel"
and owe nothing.
The issue of North American Hunter
magazine is mine to keep FREE.
84% of each year's dues is for one
year of North American Hunter
magazine.
Rate valid in the U.S. only.

Old 01-22-2008, 04:50 PM
Bartender

Yeah Steve I agree but they have stopped doing this thank gosh. Wow you got sent some great stuff, lol. I only got books way back then. I believe they stopped in2001. I check all my mail you just don't what is going on now with fraud. When I get those dang credit card Apps I call them and demand they take me off all mailing and calling lists. Every once in a great while I get one now.
^5 buddy. POURS STEVE HIS DRINK OF CHOICE?
ORIGINAL: Schultzy

Its been I'm guessing 5 years since its happened. None of this was stuff I asked for. They would send me knives, watches, pictures and stuff like that.You tell me Tony why the heck should a guy have to open every package of mail he gets before he throws it away to make sure there isn't some product in there? They did this for a reason in my opinion, it was easy money! Nothing against you Tony but its just wrong to do business like that!
Old 01-22-2008, 04:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

yes it is in the first year membership . What is it to be a member to test products
Old 01-22-2008, 04:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

thay are suppose to send a wild bounty cook book ,dvd whitetail pursuit ,and afield knife set as the start up kit
Old 01-22-2008, 04:54 PM
Bartender

Its more then testing products as a member, the mag and all that stuff. Once you sign up go to huntingclub.com and fill out a test product form and in about 8 months test a product.
I know only 1 test per year probably with a membership but you get the mag as apposed to just a magazine subscription.
I am not asking anyone to join or promoting just trying to make it clear you follow the program no problems anymore. Yes in the past.

Where did you see this Rhody?
Old 01-22-2008, 04:57 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: FRALEY

Yeah Steve I agree but they have stopped doing this thank gosh. Wow you got sent some great stuff, lol. I only got books way back then. I believe they stopped in2001. I check all my mail you just don't what is going on now with fraud. When I get those dang credit card Apps I call them and demand they take me off all mailing and calling lists. Every once in a great while I get one now.
^5 buddy. POURS STEVE HIS DRINK OF CHOICE?
ORIGINAL: Schultzy

There's worse things that can happen I guess, I just get to worked up when I hear the name NAHC! Thanks for the drink buddy!!
Old 01-22-2008, 04:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

they sent me this in the mail i figured i would get the start up kit and a mag subsciption for 12 $ for the year
Old 01-22-2008, 05:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

also they are suppose to send a bonus gift of venision seasoning
Old 01-22-2008, 05:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Its their promotion at this time Rhody. Alot of my buddies including myself are members. Just remember that as with everything read all the fine print before you decide. so far no complaints. If used correctly it just another tool that can be used to better yourself as a sportsman.

Quick Reply: north american hunting club

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.