Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

PSE Video

Old 01-22-2008, 09:09 PM

Default RE: PSE Video

I shoot a guardian not a pro shooter and can hit 3 inch groups at 60 yards, not impressed. @ at 40 yards with a 69 lbs guardian with a rage broad head blow through big kansas deer still not impressed well here is what I look for you can get it all quiet fast , hand shock free you just have to give a little of something to get the best of all worlds and the diference in 32 feet per second well at the range we all most shoot deer you cant blink your eyes in the amount of time between one arrow hitting versus the other. And if you go to bowsite.com it will give you a better review and comparison of these bows. Also if your going to compare anything it should be all of the speed bows being compared the guardian and the drenalin are not there speed demons anyways. Looks like somebody has something to hide. But anyways PSE does make good equipment just I dont like the commercial. Like I have said before shoot what you like and what feels good to you.
Old 01-22-2008, 09:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: PSE Video

And PSE doesn't have that fancy logo with their name like Matthews has. That means a lot. Oh, yea, and that "Catch us if you can" slogan, that pretty much seals the deal for me.