Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

PSE Video

Old 01-22-2008, 08:42 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: PSE Video

I agree with buckmagnet, that video was a joke I can't wait to get my mathews drenalin
Old 01-22-2008, 09:10 AM

The video maybe a joke, but the bow is awesome and it's everything I wanted in a fast, light weight bow. What it is that you guys look for in a bow?? Speed, quietness, smooth draw, accuracy?? can't have em all in one bow can we??? maybe, let me know if you find one..
Old 01-22-2008, 09:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

I shoot a X-Force and like it very much!! All the neg comments I have seen on here over time about it just doesnt seem to be the case with mine!!?? I like it the thing drives nails!!!!!!!!!!TO EACH THEIR OWN
Old 01-22-2008, 09:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well, Im 4/4 with my X-Force. And as a hunter thats good enough for me. It does everything I need it to do in hunting situations.
Old 01-22-2008, 10:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yes, an advertisement BUT I knew Pete back when he wasn't PSE & started off cutting vanes out on his kitchen table in southern Ill.. I also know he could put those 3 arrows in a 3" circle at 60 yards with a stick bow back in those days.
I am sure he has had to learn something after all these years. His company has done good things for our sport as the other Mfgs mentioned. KE & speed is not my bag. I blow through my animals with a heavy arrow & 60#s. I have shot cheap Dartons since the 70s. I am sure they all make fine bows & since everyone (consumer) is different, each will decide which is best for him. We don't all drive Fords eithe, but whatever we have, it's the best.....
Old 01-22-2008, 10:02 AM
Typical Buck

The video was shot by PSE for PSE so of course it's going to show the X-Force as a superior bow, that's the nature of advertising. That being said, I have shot it and itIS a very nice bow andIS very fast and should get moreconsiderationas a top-of-the-line bowthan it is.

By the way, Pete is a fellow team roper and a top-shelf guy from what I hear also.
Old 01-22-2008, 10:09 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Vabowman

The video maybe a joke, but the bow is awesome and it's everything I wanted in a fast, light weight bow. What it is that you guys look for in a bow?? Speed, quietness, smooth draw, accuracy?? can't have em all in one bow can we??? maybe, let me know if you find one..
bowtech 82, 101, high country iron mace, stilletto, elite syneergy, gto. ross cardiac. etc.
Old 01-22-2008, 10:49 AM

everyone has their own deal, I have owned many bows, Golden eagle Talon Predator..many moons ago, Hoyt Raider..moons ago, High Country Extreme, Parker Huntermag, and now the X-Force, they were all good respectively, this is just the newest one for me, I will keep it a few years and move to something else, Im not a brand guy, I will shoot whatever is fast and feels good in my hand, beit a Mathews, Bowtech, PSE, Diamond etc... I like speed and KE and I only shoot one pin at 25yds or less, no long shots for me really, I just love the speed. I never take longer shots than 25 yds, just don't feel good about it, point is, most bowscan do this, shoot flat out 25 yds.
Old 01-22-2008, 08:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

I know the video was a joke guys, it just seems they took this one a step past all the other ones. Also, i knew there was something fishy about choosing Pete to shoot. They should have got a joe schmoe off the street and let me see how good of a group he would shoot.[8D]
Old 01-22-2008, 08:19 PM
Giant Nontypical

[quote]ORIGINAL: Oneshot7

I know the video was a joke guys, it just seems they took this one a step past all the other ones. Also, i knew there was something fishy about choosing Pete to shoot. They should have got a joe schmoe off the street and let me see how good of a group he would shoot.[8D]
[/quote

Better yet, a Hooter Shooter would be the way to go.

The GTO at the shop is about 5-6fps faster than our XForces [:-]

Quick Reply: PSE Video

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.