Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

WB; not accurate?

Old 01-22-2008, 02:41 PM

Default RE: WB; not accurate?

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

No. No it doesn't. The best archers in the world (target) shoot a certain type rest. For my target rig....I'm really interested in learning more about what they're shooting.....and I'll likely go with something along those lines (actually....just ordered one).

For my hunting rig....I look to the people I trust (fellow hunters that I trust) and I listen to their pros and cons on why they shoot what they do (on their hunting rigs). That's where I start looking. Luckily for me....I found a good one early on.....after a not so satisfying experience with another rest.
Then why compare the WB to what target archers shoot (like you did in this thread).

I don't care what anyone thinks of my choices.
Can't believe you typed that.........I have never seen someone try so hard to get into what he thinks is the "cool" or "in" crowd in my life.
Old 01-22-2008, 02:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

I hope you saw the fine print...
Old 01-22-2008, 02:45 PM
Dominant Buck

Killer....Yes I did...

There you go again, Atlas...

See ya.
Old 01-22-2008, 02:48 PM
Boone & Crockett

Ok we have had in 2008

Location threadcheck
WB Thread Check

We need a good camo thread and we will have set a new record by Feb

Old 01-22-2008, 02:49 PM

Atlas, I have to admit, you're taking some of your comments to a place where they don't need to go.

Who's business is it but Jeff's as to why he chooses to shoot what he chooses to shoot? You don't need to throw your opinion of him or his decision making process out there for everybody, no matter how necessary you see it.

Its getting old pretty quick.
Old 01-22-2008, 02:59 PM

ORIGINAL: Washington Hunter

Atlas, I have to admit, you're taking some of your comments to a place where they don't need to go.
It's the truth..........and when someone says one thing and then does another I think it should be mentioned.

Who's business is it but Jeff's as to why he chooses to shoot what he chooses to shoot?
No ones but his............until he draws everyone else into it.

You don't need to throw your opinion of him or his decision making process out there for everybody, no matter how necessary you see it.

So does hypocrisy.
Old 01-22-2008, 03:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Who's business is it but Jeff's as to why he chooses to shoot what he chooses to shoot? You don't need to throw your opinion of him or his decision making process out there for everybody, no matter how necessary you see it.

I agree!

Atlas, Why do you care so muchabout Jeff's choice of equipment?

Old 01-22-2008, 03:05 PM

ORIGINAL: atlasman

It's the truth..........and when someone says one thing and then does another I think it should be mentioned.

Who's business is it but Jeff's as to why he chooses to shoot what he chooses to shoot?
No ones but his............until he draws everyone else into it.

You don't need to throw your opinion of him or his decision making process out there for everybody, no matter how necessary you see it.

So does hypocrisy.
So mention it in a PM.

Start your own damn thread.

Keep your garbage comments [that have no relation to the discussion] out of my threads.

Please and thank you.

Old 01-22-2008, 03:06 PM

ORIGINAL: 8pt~Bowhunter

I agree!

Atlas, Why do you care so muchabout Jeff's choice of equipment?

Where did I mention anywhere in this thread even the slightest concern for what he shoots?

You guys need to read slower
Old 01-22-2008, 03:13 PM

So mention it in a PM.
That's not a viable option with said member

Start your own damn thread.
I didn't hijack your thread........you are crying to the wrong guy.

Keep your garbage comments [that have no relation to the discussion] out of my threads.

Please and thank you.
Truth=Garbage..........interesting.

Is someone forcing you to read this??

Quick Reply: WB; not accurate?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.