Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Primos video's

Old 01-21-2008, 07:05 AM
Fork Horn

Default Primos video's

I was wondering if anyone has ever thought of anything that they would like to see new or different on the hunting or calling video's.
Old 01-21-2008, 07:28 AM
Spike

Default RE: Primos video's

More hunting with a flintlock rifle. More traditional archery videos of guys hunting public land and away from food plots.
Old 01-21-2008, 09:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

i would say little more on the whats and why's...assuming not all of us know when and why they do things??

also, if public land was possible that would be awesome as well...but i don't think it would be possible because i don't want to see someone sitting in the woods and not shooting anything cause there aint no food plot under them

but honestly i enjoy watching them hunt
Old 01-21-2008, 10:44 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: JNTURK

also, if public land was possible that would be awesome as well...but i don't think it would be possible because i don't want to see someone sitting in the woods and not shooting anything cause there aint no food plot under them

Wouldn't that be the instructional part of the video. How to hunt and be successful on public lands when the odds are not in your favor? A few of the videos would suck and be boring but it would be informative in the "how to" portion of pressured deer and busy public properties; when you can't cross a property line into any ecotones or you are restricted as to where you can hunt..
Old 01-21-2008, 12:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: cal516

ORIGINAL: JNTURK

Wouldn't that be the instructional part of the video. How to hunt and be successful on public lands when the odds are not in your favor? A few of the videos would suck and be boring but it would be informative in the "how to" portion of pressured deer and busy public properties; when you can't cross a property line into any ecotones or you are restricted as to where you can hunt..
problem is even though they can hunt on private land i don't think they would do too well on public pressured land
Old 01-21-2008, 02:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

How about a Primos video without belly laughing after they kill their game. You would think they were in some sporting competition and had just made a scorethat beat their opponent. Maybe they have forgotten how to be humble......
Old 01-22-2008, 10:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

Let's hear from the Primos loyalists!!!!
Old 01-22-2008, 11:28 AM

I think their videos are great, but I only watch the Truth Big Bulls Series. I don't care for deer hunting videos unless they are hunting Mulies. Whitetail hunting videos are extremely boring to me. Sitting in a stand over a food plot just doesn't do it for me, no matter who is in or making the video. The Big Bulls Series and any Mule deer hunting video are the real deal. Hunting White Tail while sitting doesn't do it for me. Being on the ground stalking and moving around is hunting.
Old 01-22-2008, 11:46 AM

I only watch there truth 2 bowhunting series. I think there good and there only laughing in excitement from takeing a great animal and videoing it. IMO
Old 01-22-2008, 11:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

We have public land hunting on our videos - off food plots - 100% do-it-yourself, fair-chase and all bow hunting. Sounds like you aren't watching the right videos! he he he...

Quick Reply: Primos video's

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.