Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Questions from non-hunters at work..

Old 01-18-2008, 10:38 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Questions from non-hunters at work..

ORIGINAL: Buckeye Tom

Being a hunting teacher isn't the easiest thing in the world. Iam the lone hunter on a staff of over a 100.Every one knows where I stand and very few have attempted to give me grief about my passion for hunting (the ones that did really don't talk to me anymore since I moved into an administrative position). My favorite question is "did you catch one", I get that from kids and peers. The students from my class love the end of each quarter because we have deer jerky day, very few have turned it down. By the way the school club coordinator did not ask me to moderate the animal rights club in the school. I don't know why.
i bet they got nerves after that happen