Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Street Cred???

Old 01-17-2008, 10:12 AM
Bartender

Default RE: Street Cred???

LMAO Bob, not a chance. My wife would never let me. I have a friend from back in the softball days and thats all he wore were dew rags. I would grow the mullet back before this.
Well maybe not.
ORIGINAL: GR8atta2d

ORIGINAL: FRALEY

Well dang it I need 3 more tat's. Can my browning one count as 2?
No but if you wear a camo dew rag very often...we'll let ya slide on the other 3 tats
Old 01-17-2008, 10:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

Since I was born and grew up more than a days walk from ANY city, I don't think I am even allowed to apply for street cred. If we are talking hunting cred, the list on here is quite lengthy (and I am not one of them).
Old 01-17-2008, 10:37 AM

My vote for ultimate street cred goes to buckeye. [:-]

Old 01-17-2008, 10:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

As already said, there are many. But if you only get one vote, I'd go with GregH.
Old 01-17-2008, 10:51 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: HNI_Christine

Personally, I see 'no criminal record' as a good thing. Heck, anybody can get caught. (I do admit, I have a couple of white friends, but I try not to hang with them too much. [>:])

We have some very good hunters here, but some of the best ones spend more time hunting than posting.

Who is hunting at 10:00 PM at night
Old 01-17-2008, 10:53 AM

ORIGINAL: Germ

Personally, I see 'no criminal record' as a good thing. Heck, anybody can get caught. (I do admit, I have a couple of white friends, but I try not to hang with them too much. [>:])

We have some very good hunters here, but some of the best ones spend more time hunting than posting.

And besides, some of us lay ours down early in the season, and have more time to grace the forums w/ our presence..... [&:]
Old 01-17-2008, 11:16 AM
Giant Nontypical

There are allot of folks that I really enjoy talking bow hunting with and that I've learned some good valued information from. Here is a list of some of the guys that have put forth there time to me and that have treated me with respect in which I've tried to show them as well.

Vabowman
Sliverflicker
Rybo
Shed33
Fraley
Arthur
BobCo
Bigcountry
BowHuntingfool
MNPurple
TeeJay
Kyle
Burniegoeasily
Germ
LBR
Slangdang
Cougar Mag

There are others but I can't remember you all. Give these folks a look at, there good people who have helped me out on ideas and questions. In no way am I saying the other people in this site haven't helped me, these are just a few that I've had some good conversations with. Thanks for the good info guys!!
Old 01-17-2008, 11:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Germ

Christine would be... Hunting Carp
Old 01-17-2008, 11:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

Def. Rob, bwanana, quiksilver, and germ top the list with buckeye, gmmat, and mobow following closely behind[8D]. Dis(this) is comin from the B-rizzle(BRent) in the hood of Nor calina (North Carolina). [8D]
Old 01-17-2008, 11:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

GregH, Rob, Steve (Schultzy), Mobo, Dan (washington_hunter), Mobo, Rick James, TFOX. Not in this order,all have thier special areas. Learned a lot from these guys. WORD.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.