Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Need to Vent

Old 01-18-2008, 06:57 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Need to Vent

And I betit doesn't burn anymore either when you go pp too right? j/k
Fortunately, THAT part still works fine.
Old 01-18-2008, 09:02 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Arthur P

And I betit doesn't burn anymore either when you go pp too right? j/k
Fortunately, THAT part still works fine.
Archery guru and now this, no wonder your the man AP!

RESPECT....
Old 01-18-2008, 09:27 AM
Boone & Crockett

It's kinda cool though. Like yesterday, I dropped a can of soup on my big toe.Looked at the nail turning blue and said to myself, "Dang. I bet that hurt."
I'm not laughing at you I'm laughing with you.
Old 01-18-2008, 10:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

I feel for ya charlie P,
I have neck problems(c5-c6 drilled and fuse,ruptured 4-7 and its not getting better also just had major shoulder surgery)but thats my problem andnot why Iam typeing this.
We all have our personal problems and they should stay just that PERSONAL...This is a informative forum not aIRONING board for our personalproblems thats what pm's are for and if they go public O-well.If something comes up and shouldnt be in a certain area and gets moved O-well too.I know some people post certain things just to strike a nerve with certain people and get them into a peeing match but its allways the better person that wins in the long run.
I dont think a bowhunter is in any better shape then a gun hunter,it is up to that person to get in shape andnot the type of tool they use to hunt withand as far as a forum such as deer hunting,that says it all DEER HUNTING,bow,rifle,compound.recurve,longbow,crossbo w,pistol,shootgun, for isnt that why we have topics here such as gun,archery,crossbow,ect to single out tool of choise.
Imagin what will happen when we see a topic like Speering deer or hogs then youll see someone post about useing a bow, saying that isnt a arrow like a speer only its shoot rather then throwen.Then should it be Locked or moved,or is it some unhappy person trying to start something...
We all have our faults in life but this isnt the place to bring em......
There is a saying and its not AIMED at anyone here....(so-far )

Talking to you is like takeing a slow S H I Zs....Nobody wants too........

Sometimes avoiding a post is the best way to go.....Even if it smokes ya......