Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Need to Vent

Old 01-16-2008, 04:18 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Need to Vent

You have to learn to relax like me............. patience is my strong point
That honestly made me laugh out loud.
Old 01-16-2008, 04:38 PM
Boone & Crockett

I sure hope they move this thread to the complaint forum[8D]
Old 01-16-2008, 05:03 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: npaden

Sorry Charlie, I just took offense to Rob's comments that he considers the deer hunting forum to be a gun forum and his comment that bowhunters are more fit than gun hunters. If that is the case they should rename the forum to a gun hunting forum.

He has flat out accused me of lying before though so he's not my personal favorite person to begin with. I guess I should stick to my gun hunting forum.
EXCUSE ME? My comment that bowhunters are more fit than gun hunters relates, quotes the thread that was started by a member, NOT MY WORDS! Perhaps you should read it and get your "facts" straight: http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=2573792

ORIGINAL 2006HighSierra

Just wondering what you guys do a week working out since usually the bowhunters stay in slightly better shape. I try for an hour a day 5 days of the week.
I do consider the Deer Hunting Forum a majority Gun forum, NOT SPECIFICALLY, and I would love to hear your version of how I flat out accused you of lying. I'm not your favorite?, get in line. LMAO. I suggest however you take it to PM.
Old 01-16-2008, 05:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

yeah i dont see why these people are complaining. its their choice. they dont realize how good they have it. i cannot even imagine being in your condition. yeah i didnt really even want to take vicodins when i had my teeth out 2 weeks ago. i worried that i could start to like the feel. but if i was in your condition i would just look to god.
Old 01-16-2008, 05:07 PM
Boone & Crockett

I suggest however you take it to PM.
You could have just him he had a PM.

Rob, Don't let my problems get in the wayof your rant. Don't worry my back will be just fine. LOL
Old 01-16-2008, 05:09 PM
Boone & Crockett

I am seriously laughing I was busting you there.
Old 01-16-2008, 05:13 PM
Boone & Crockett

Charlie I wish you the best, I know how you feel after having the injury this past fall. Trust the docs, hang in there and I feel your pain, pun intended via the forums. What a friggin bunch of crybabies, Mommy, he got an extra cookie!, Mommy, but he gets to. Please. Good luck Charlie. I pray your back works out and sorry I missed stating that ealier. Good bust by the way. I got it.
Old 01-16-2008, 05:17 PM

hang in there dude, never know when something good is going to happen
Old 01-16-2008, 05:23 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

Charlie I wish you the best, I know how you feel after having the injury this past fall. Trust the docs, hang in there and I feel your pain, pun intended via the forums. What a friggin bunch of crybabies, Mommy, he got an extra cookie!, Mommy, but he gets to. Please. Good luck Charlie. I pray your back works out and sorry I missed stating that ealier. Good bust by the way. I got it.
What the hell does this have to do with bowhunting[>:]

Josh
Justin can get this data.
Take all the threads posted in a day(average), now take the ones moved(average).

I bet it's way under 1% of post that get moved on bowhunting forum.

Do some stay that should not, sure
Do some get moved that shoud stay, sure

Is less than 1% an issue to worry about? If a members postgets moved and it bothers him so much he never returns, he has issues we do not need One Mr.Longbeard is enough IMO
Old 01-16-2008, 05:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Charlie. I've been laid up too with Achilles Heel surgery since Dec. 12 th. plus I also have degenerative disc disease that's really been wrecked by laying around from the surgery. I am going crazy also...and you never know how much you love something (bowhunting) until you lose it. The only good thing about this situation is that we will appreciate our passion even more when we return to the woods. Get well soon my bloodbrother.....

Quick Reply: Need to Vent

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.