Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Targeting Mature Bucks

Old 01-16-2008, 03:18 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Targeting Mature Bucks

Nevermind....goodnight
Old 01-16-2008, 03:23 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: BowHuntingFool

ORIGINAL: Sliverflicker

These mature buck threads have become more like watching a rookie give Randy Ulmer shooting lessons.

I think we need a "mature" buck forum to go along with the "location" forum!
I am hunting fawns from now on, I have been broken.

Old 01-16-2008, 04:43 PM
Site Buck Guru

ORIGINAL: Sliverflicker

These mature buck threads have become more like watching a rookie give Randy Ulmer shooting lessons.
LMAO!!!!!

....I still don't get it....

Lost me.....again.

Seems to be a common theme here!!
Old 01-16-2008, 07:26 PM
Giant Nontypical

Another goddam thread with potential flushed down the toilet thanks to the world according to GMMAT. Man it must be great to be the center of the universe.

Anyway, I have the same problems as Rybo in that I know exactly where the big boys are hanging out, I just can't access that land. I'm working on that though. As for the land I can access currently I want to try to get more into the nasty wet, choked areas that Germ was talking about. I just have to figure out ways to get in and out of them without being too intrusive. Any ideas?
Old 01-16-2008, 07:29 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: HuntingBry

Another goddam thread with potential flushed down the toilet thanks to the world according to GMMAT. Man it must be great to be the center of the universe.

Anyway, I have the same problems as Rybo in that I know exactly where the big boys are hanging out, I just can't access that land. I'm working on that though. As for the land I can access currently I want to try to get more into the nasty wet, choked areas that Germ was talking about. I just have to figure out ways to get in and out of them without being too intrusive. Any ideas?
[ol][*]how bout you lay off other people for their threads that people like[*]dont forget to take your midol[*]and go shoot your bow[*]and get a life[/ol]
Old 01-16-2008, 07:39 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: xXxrory7xXx

[ol][*]how bout you lay off other people for their threads that people like[*]dont forget to take your midol[*]and go shoot your bow[*]and get a life[/ol]
1. How bout you stick around for a while and get a clue as to how things work around here before getting all keyboard tough. Oh yeah, it's "they're" not "their." Don't get critical if you don't know the English language.

2. I'm a man. I have my card. You may have lost yours because your reply sounds pretty bitchy.

3.It's 9:30 p.m. and I'm watching Army of Darkness. I'll shoot tomorrow.

4. Got a damn good life that allows me to spend a lot of time on here. Jeff (GMMAT) has a way of making everything about him. We're all buds, and every now and then we keep each other in check. That's what's going on here, so mind your own bee's wax. See number 1 again.

Now that you're probably frothing at the mouth and ready to destroy your keyboard realize that my jabs at you are all in fun. Like I said, we're all buds on here. Lighten up.
Old 01-16-2008, 07:42 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: HuntingBry

1. How bout you stick around for a while and get a clue as to how things work around here before getting all keyboard tough. Oh yeah, it's "they're" not "their." Don't get critical if you don't know the English language.

2. I'm a man. I have my card. You may have lost yours because your reply sounds pretty bitchy.

3.It's 9:30 p.m. and I'm watching Army of Darkness. I'll shoot tomorrow.

4. Got a damn good life that allows me to spend a lot of time on here. Jeff (GMMAT) has a way of making everything about him. We're all buds, and every now and then we keep each other in check. That's what's going on here, so mind your own bee's wax. See number 1 again.

Now that you're probably frothing at the mouth and ready to destroy your keyboard realize that my jabs at you are all in fun. Like I said, we're all buds on here. Lighten up.

ok first,they're is a abreviation for they are, and their shows possesion
look it up and see whos rights
and second it sounds like jealousy to me
Old 01-16-2008, 07:53 PM
Giant Nontypical

ok first,they're is a abreviation for they are, and their shows possesion
look it up and see whos rights
and second it sounds like jealousy to me
First, I have a degree in journalism, so I don't need a lesson, but thanks. If you meant to use possessive "their" your sentence makes no sense. Not to mention that reply is a mockery of the written word as well. Again, master the English language and then perhaps we can have a discussion.

Second, jealous of what, Jeff taking over threads and making them all about him? What am I jealous of?

Third, this thread has been hijacked enough. I don't really care to continue this as I'm just playing with you, but if you must contact me via PM.

Old 01-16-2008, 07:56 PM
Giant Nontypical

their is showing the possesion of his thread

here lets make this sentence how you think it should be, only making the contraction what it stands for

how bout you lay off other people for they arethreads that people like

makes a lot of sense doesnt it
psht

Old 01-16-2008, 08:04 PM
Giant Nontypical

their is showing the possesion of his thread

here lets make this sentence how you think it should be, only making the contraction what it stands for

how bout you lay off other people for they arethreads that people like

makes a lot of sense doesnt it
psht
I thought I asked that you PM me. Well, since you can't read or write, I'll explaine here.

This was not his (GMMAT's) thread. Double Creek started it. The thread started out great with some valuable input by a number of experienced hunters on how they hunted mature bucks. It had a lot potential to be very informative. Then it spiraled downward as GMMAT made it all about him by arguing with everyone.

And yes, your final sentence is well written and makes perfect sense. Good job, next lesson is capitalization and punctuation.

Quick Reply: Targeting Mature Bucks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.