Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Big Brown Truck!! yehaa!

Old 01-10-2008, 02:52 PM

Default Big Brown Truck!! yehaa!

Just got in last night with my new G5 ME site and Meta-Peep... headin to the range tonite to try it out... though will be tough since its league nite and my 6.5 yr old son is shooting for the first time... i may have to leave mine at home so i can help him, besides, my back is kinda sore anyway (hurt it last week)...

anyway, I'm fairly impressed with the quality of this site, tolerances are very tight, it is extremely light and the finish on it is top notch... neat piece of gear with the adjustability and such...
Old 01-10-2008, 03:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Big Brown Truck!! yehaa!

Nice purchase. I have the same site, and love it.
Old 01-10-2008, 03:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

I want to try their new 7 pin out!!! good luck with your set-up!

Old 01-11-2008, 07:15 AM

well, got it installed last night, only got to fire about 5 shots though, back was killin me...

but on to the better stuff, this site made a noticeable difference in the weight of the bow, believe it or not, over the previously installed TruGlo 5pin, i mean i knew it was lighter but i didn't think i'd notice the difference, amazing what only a few ounces feels like with your arm extended...

I didn't participate in league last night, but my oldest boy did, he did AWESOME... scored 157 points (out of 300 possible) on the indoor 3d shoot... distances varied from about 12-13 yards out to about 23yds on 5 stations... also found out he's the youngest kid in the league by some 6-7yrs... i took a couple pics and will post 'em once I download them... dad was proud!!!!
Old 01-11-2008, 10:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: SevenMag

well, got it installed last night, only got to fire about 5 shots though, back was killin me...

but on to the better stuff, this site made a noticeable difference in the weight of the bow, believe it or not, over the previously installed TruGlo 5pin, i mean i knew it was lighter but i didn't think i'd notice the difference, amazing what only a few ounces feels like with your arm extended...

I didn't participate in league last night, but my oldest boy did, he did AWESOME... scored 157 points (out of 300 possible) on the indoor 3d shoot... distances varied from about 12-13 yards out to about 23yds on 5 stations... also found out he's the youngest kid in the league by some 6-7yrs... i took a couple pics and will post 'em once I download them... dad was proud!!!!
Did he tell dad to stop beng a panzy[8D]

Thats great he did well. Congrats to him.