Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

harrisburg pa sportsmen show

Old 01-04-2008, 08:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: harrisburg pa sportsmen show

I plan on going, but not sure what day. I need to replace the hunting clothes my son chucked in the trash last week[:@] I will checkout some of your gear Dave at your booth!

Hatchet Jack

Old 01-04-2008, 11:24 AM

My wife and I used to go all of time.The last time we tried was 2002 only now we had our newborne and our one year old with us. DUMB, but who knew. Anyway, after sitting in traffic forever we finally gotto the intersection at the complex just as they closed the parking lot. NowI'mangry, my wife is angry and the kids have beencrying for the last half hour. That's it, we're going home. But I'll try to salvage the day by stopping at some pro shops on the way home to look at new bows since I'm inthe market for one but nooooooo. Guess what? Allof their bows are at the show. If it wasn't for bad luck.......................
Old 01-04-2008, 11:34 AM
Dominant Buck

The last 6 times I went to that I swore I'd seen my last one. Well, maybe this year I'll just stay in NY. Although, my brother wants to take a trip to Cabelas so maybe we could make it a dual purpose trip. LOL
Old 01-04-2008, 11:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

i think it would be cool for hni to have a booth? where all members could meet an they could promote the site.......good idea or bad???????
Old 01-04-2008, 12:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good idea!!
Old 01-04-2008, 04:57 PM
Fork Horn

that would be a great idea so i could meet some of u PA boys.
Old 01-04-2008, 05:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: MdDave

i think it would be cool for hni to have a booth? where all members could meet an they could promote the site.......good idea or bad???????
I think its actually too late to get a booth, maybe not though, Justin probably has some pretty big pull just about anywhere. If not, I'd be more than happy to fly the HNI banner next to ours, or just useour boothas a meeting spot for you guys.
Old 01-04-2008, 07:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

That sounds good! I would love to meet so of the Board members! That would be cool!

Hatchet Jack
Old 01-05-2008, 04:19 AM
Boone & Crockett

Who will be at what booth so we can write all this stuff down?

Diesel77...............booth 1146
Old 01-05-2008, 06:02 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Diesel77

ORIGINAL: MdDave

I think its actually too late to get a booth, maybe not though, Justin probably has some pretty big pull just about anywhere. If not, I'd be more than happy to fly the HNI banner next to ours, or just useour boothas a meeting spot for you guys.
Excellent idea. As it nears, I'll know more about my dates that I'll be down. One thing is for sure Andy, I'll definately swing by!

Quick Reply: harrisburg pa sportsmen show

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.