Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

How are YOU rolling this New Year's Eve?

Old 01-01-2008, 08:33 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: How are YOU rolling this New Year's Eve?

Went to a party at a friends. Tried to watch the auburn-clemson game but with 3 minutes to go in the game we were overuled to watch the new year's stuff. [:@]
Flipped back to watch that kid jump the motorcycle. Then played some guitar hero and called it a night. [8D]Was only sipping on my beers as i had planned to hunt today. But 40 mph winds will keep me watching football and the pens/buffalo hockey game today.
Old 01-01-2008, 08:51 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: rybohunter

But 40 mph winds will keep me watching football and the pens/buffalo hockey game today.
Go BUFFALO!!!
Old 01-01-2008, 09:22 AM
Giant Nontypical

we ROLLED at my brother inlaws new house last night for new years. It was misserable, he has a cat in the house, im allergic to the dam things [:@]runny nose, water eyes and tight chest, it was the most misserable 6 hours of my life [:@]what a way to start 2008
Old 01-01-2008, 09:28 AM

Dan, look at it this way....It's got nowhere to go but up.....

Old 01-01-2008, 09:33 AM
Giant Nontypical

you have a good point Don, I HATE SNOWBALL [:@]
ORIGINAL: mobow

Dan, look at it this way....It's got nowhere to go but up.....

Old 01-01-2008, 09:33 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: bloodcreek

we ROLLED at my brother inlaws new house last night for new years. It was misserable, he has a cat in the house, im allergic to the dam things [:@]runny nose, water eyes and tight chest, it was the most misserable 6 hours of my life [:@]what a way to start 2008
You should of smacked the cat upside the head with one of your fingers.
Old 01-01-2008, 09:39 AM
Giant Nontypical

LMAO there were kids in the house, i did not want snowballs body parts all over the place [8D]
ORIGINAL: MOTOWNHONKEY

ORIGINAL: bloodcreek

You should of smacked the cat upside the head with one of your fingers.
Old 01-01-2008, 09:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

Refinishing hardwood floors.........[:'(]. After I was finished putting my 2nd coat of polyurethane down, wewent out to find a place for dinner in the new neighborhood but everything was closed already, so we got a few things and cooked dinner at home and had a few drinks, and watched the ball drop. I was out by 12:30 I bet. Pretty boring by standards set by past years, but I guess that's normal when you grow up a bit.
Old 01-01-2008, 10:20 AM

ORIGINAL: Rick James

Pretty boring by standards set by past years, but I guess that's normal when you grow up a bit.
And get married......[&o]
Old 01-01-2008, 10:43 AM
Typical Buck

i got nicely shlickered up, trying to drain my sorrows over the fact that deer season is over and i didnt get a buck. A few different parties. I dunno i dont really remember. I woke up in my truck this morning with a headache and freezing feet and i sure as hell didnt drive last night. Im pretty sure i walked 2 miles in the snow because i didnt want to stay at these people's house because i didnt know them and i didnt have keys to the house haha

Quick Reply: How are YOU rolling this New Year's Eve?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.