Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

My First Bow Kill...

Old 12-31-2007, 05:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: My First Bow Kill...

Congratulations!
Old 12-31-2007, 05:42 AM
Giant Nontypical

1st one is always great no matter what. Don't be too bummed.
Congrats!
Old 12-31-2007, 06:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats!
Old 12-31-2007, 06:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

nothing like your first congrats
Old 12-31-2007, 06:49 AM
Typical Buck

Congratulations! Its in your blood now. That adrenaline rush is something else. I also took a button by mistake on my first bow kill. I hated it happened, but didn't take much away from the excitement of the bow kill though.
Again, congrats.
Old 12-31-2007, 05:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Redneck Bow Hunter

Congrats Texasoaks how do you like the PSEFire Flite 33 same bow I got shoots good doesnt it.
Thanks... I like it a lot. Also it didn't break the bank if you know what I mean.

ORIGINAL: TJF

Congrats on your first bowkill !! A lot of things can go wrong in the heat of the moment. Not the first button buck to accidently die in the heat of the moment. Been there and done that. [] You made a good shoot and that's what counts. Well done !!

Tim

ORIGINAL: trailinone

Congratulations! Its in your blood now. That adrenaline rush is something else. I also took a button by mistake on my first bow kill. I hated it happened, but didn't take much away from the excitement of the bow kill though.
Again, congrats.
Again thanks everyone.
Old 01-02-2008, 08:10 AM

You are "depressed" about your first bowkill and post it with a thumbsdown marker? What a shame. I say, quit apologizing and be happy for a huge accomplishment. Congratulations are in order, not telling you "it happens".

I remember my first like it was yesterday. One of my biggest thrills ever in the outdoors, and it too, was a bb. I also remember the jack butt at the local archery shop asking me if it was a dog or a deer, LOL.

Sure, QDM is a good thing...but it shouldn't get in the way or truly enjoying your hunting accomplishments.
Old 01-02-2008, 09:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

A big congrats to ya TO!

BTW how did the proposal go? (I have been gone for a couple weeks now)
Old 01-02-2008, 10:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: RobinAim Low

You are "depressed" about your first bowkill and post it with a thumbsdown marker? What a shame. I say, quit apologizing and be happy for a huge accomplishment. Congratulations are in order, not telling you "it happens".

I remember my first like it was yesterday. One of my biggest thrills ever in the outdoors, and it too, was a bb. I also remember the jack butt at the local archery shop asking me if it was a dog or a deer, LOL.

Sure, QDM is a good thing...but it shouldn't get in the way or truly enjoying your hunting accomplishments.
I am not depressedjusta little upset I guess... don't get me wrong though Iwas very EXCITED!!! about my first bow kill I just didn't want it to be a button that's all. I always try to do my due diligence before I do anything.

ORIGINAL: bigjim12

A big congrats to ya TO!

BTW how did the proposal go? (I have been gone for a couple weeks now)
Thanks. Heres the link to how the proposal went with the video of the set-up.Page four half way down.

http://www.hunting.net/forum/tm.aspx?m=2526133&mpage=4
Old 01-02-2008, 10:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks for the link

Quick Reply: My First Bow Kill...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.