Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

walmart is it good for hunters

Old 12-29-2007, 10:08 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: walmart is it good for hunters

358 ..... HUH?!?!?! Why would yousay thatbigtime has less on the ball than me????? YOU sir are the one calling him less than another .... not me. We all joke around in here about each others atrocious(sp?)typos and spellings ... it's all fun ...... lighten up, Francis
There ya go, Preach. Ya moron.
Old 12-29-2007, 10:25 AM

I've bought quite a few things at wal-mart and they worked just fine. Why should i buy the same thing from cabelas for sometimes twice the price? If you can afford to buy everything from cabelas good for you but for the most part i think Cabelas is high. There bargain cave is reasonable but thats about it.
Old 12-29-2007, 11:51 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

358 ..... HUH?!?!?! Why would yousay thatbigtime has less on the ball than me????? YOU sir are the one calling him less than another .... not me. We all joke around in here about each others atrocious(sp?)typos and spellings ... it's all fun ...... lighten up, Francis
There ya go, Preach. Ya moron.
Jeff .... you have offended me!!! Just because you have more on the ball than I do, doesn't give you the right to make fun of me [:@]

Old 12-29-2007, 02:12 PM

My Walmart stopped selling firearms last season. I feel this is Un-American in my book. I do not support the sporting goods section anymore.
Old 12-29-2007, 02:35 PM
Typical Buck

We just got one this past summer and there isn't much of a hunting selection. Just a few clothes, scents and calls. No guns either
Old 12-29-2007, 11:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: OUTLAWCREWREDMAN

My Walmart stopped selling firearms last season. I feel this is Un-American in my book. I do not support the sporting goods section anymore.
Why support them at all???
Old 12-30-2007, 07:36 AM

screw walmart bad for local hunting outlets and bad for us all!
Old 12-30-2007, 08:38 AM

ORIGINAL: BowHuntingFool

ORIGINAL: OUTLAWCREWREDMAN

Why support them at all???
After they dropped firearms, I was really upset with them, so for a while, we quit going altogether. We got our groceries at another store. My wife, being the primary grocery shopper, noticed an increase in our grocery expenses. When we compared wallworld against the other stores, the difference was 25% at one and 32% at the other(yeah, there's just 2 others).. With a family of five that really adds up. We live in a rural area and have to drive quite a long way to get to a larger city where competition may be better and with gas $3 a gallon, it's not cost effective to drive. Now we are back to buying our groceries at walmart, but I don't buy sporting goods there any more.