Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

area Poacher's get the cuffs

Old 12-22-2007, 04:08 PM
Bartender

Default RE: area Poatcher's get the cuffs

No doubt about it tell the father in law great job and he handled it without himself getting harmed.
ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

Finally some good news regarding trespassers and poachers. I'm glad they got nailed. Too many don't.
Old 12-22-2007, 04:17 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: area Poacher's get the cuffs

tell everyone i said good going i hate poachers the only thing worst then a poacher is a tresspasser and there both
ORIGINAL: bloodcreek

Story started two weeks ago when my father inlaw caught a man and two women on his 100 acre hunting property, they said they thought it was someone elses ground, so my father inlaw introduced them to the many posted signs with his name on them, they said they had shot a 12 pointer and was looking for it, only one drop of blood. He found the women sitting in his chickery plot, he ran them off. Yesterday a guy on the next property was hunting and said a truck drove by real slow stopped and fired a high powered rifle downing a doe from the road on his property and left the scene. the neighboring landowner was furious and called the warden, warden shows, finds the doe and hides in waiting. The poachers finally show up, walks up to the deer and now fire a muzzle loader into the highpower riflewound to cover their tracks [&:]while the warded was waiting in the shadows They went awayin handcuffs. It was the same man and two women, and they also were found to have some mary jane on them also. BY,BY.father inlaw found out what happened, contacted the game warden about his trouble with them and now they got more fines slapped on them. They are getting what they deserve What the heck is the matter with these people????????? just ranting
Old 12-22-2007, 04:51 PM
Fork Horn

Yup, way to go guys.
Old 12-22-2007, 05:00 PM
Giant Nontypical

how would you tell the diff from a highpower rifle shot and a muzzleloader shot
Old 12-22-2007, 05:02 PM
Giant Nontypical

Good deal they got caught!! Would like to see more of em get it!
Old 12-22-2007, 05:37 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 12-22-2007, 06:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Holy cow Dan, if it isn't EHD killing your deer it's poachers. They should let the guy who owns the farm they shot the deer on dish out the punishment. That sounds fair to me.
Old 12-22-2007, 06:31 PM
Fork Horn

That is great that they were caught... It is happening more and more.. As I wrote about the industry in my other thread " Attention ALL HUNTERS NEED TO READ THIS" The cost of finding a place to hunt is harder and harder.. These dirt bags won't spend a dime for a lease but will buy a pound of Mary J instead and just jack deer on your land.. It sucks and it is getting worse.. I have the same problems on my land..
Old 12-22-2007, 06:42 PM
Typical Buck

Got any names Dink? How in the world did your father in law keep his cool??
ORIGINAL: bloodcreek

Story started two weeks ago when my father inlaw caught a man and two women on his 100 acre hunting property, they said they thought it was someone elses ground, so my father inlaw introduced them to the many posted signs with his name on them, they said they had shot a 12 pointer and was looking for it, only one drop of blood. He found the women sitting in his chickery plot, he ran them off. Yesterday a guy on the next property was hunting and said a truck drove by real slow stopped and fired a high powered rifle downing a doe from the road on his property and left the scene. the neighboring landowner was furious and called the warden, warden shows, finds the doe and hides in waiting. The poachers finally show up, walks up to the deer and now fire a muzzle loader into the highpower riflewound to cover their tracks [&:]while the warded was waiting in the shadows They went awayin handcuffs. It was the same man and two women, and they also were found to have some mary jane on them also. BY,BY.father inlaw found out what happened, contacted the game warden about his trouble with them and now they got more fines slapped on them. They are getting what they deserve What the heck is the matter with these people????????? just ranting
Old 12-22-2007, 06:46 PM
Super Moderator

Good they deserve it...

Quick Reply: area Poacher's get the cuffs

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.