Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

I am heartbroke.

Old 12-19-2007, 06:10 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: I am heartbroke.

ORIGINAL: Washington Hunter

Greg, its often difficult at times like this to find the right words. Just know that every member here, regardless of how frequently they post or how devout their faith, will have you in their thoughts and prayers.
Excellent way of stating what I was thinking.
Greg, my wife is in the Occupational Therapy field and there is one thing that she has taught me and that is that mis-carriages are for a reason. I know that it is hard to fathom that at this point, but believe me, after seing what some of these unfortunate children have to go through, it makes it at least a little easier to comprehend. Also remember that your wife had this baby inside of her. She has a connection that us as men will never relate to. Be there for her, she may need all you can give. You are in my prayers & best of luck.
Old 12-19-2007, 06:18 PM
Typical Buck

Greg,

I am sorry to hear that. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your wife. God Bless.
Old 12-19-2007, 06:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Very sorry. Thoughts and Prayers are sent for you and your family.
Old 12-19-2007, 07:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

This saddens me. You and yours will be in my families prayers.
Old 12-19-2007, 07:17 PM

Greg,
I am sorry to hear that, my prayers are with you and your family.

Roy
Old 12-19-2007, 07:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

So sorry to hear that my bowhunting brother. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers this holiday season. I can sort of relate to what you are feeling now. Be strong and cherish the daughter you have.
Old 12-19-2007, 07:35 PM
Fork Horn

Thoughts and prayers to you and yours, Tx. I know it's hard to be thankful at a time like this, but look at your wife and Lily and, like you said, hold 'em a little tighter, and time will make it a bit easier. Godspeed.
Old 12-19-2007, 07:36 PM
Fork Horn

Really sorry to hear about the bad news, I've been there once myself and it is a horrible time. Doesn't seem right when a good family has miscarriage problems, and yet some crackhead pumps out 4 babies from different fathers.

Friends of ours had their first baby just fine, 2nd born with downs, 3rd baby died at 3 weeks or so after being born. Not trying to downplay what happened to you, mostly I'm reaching for straws just trying to say something to ease the pain.
Old 12-19-2007, 09:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

First, my sincerest regrets go out to you and your wife. I'm not a religious man so I can't send prayers but I do believe in a higher power so my warmest wishes are sent in lieu. Hold onto your wife, your daughter, and everything else you have and let it be enough to see you through this tough time. I know, brother, I lost a 10 year old son.

Next and last, I've taught myself over the years not to fight life so much. ThoughI can't possibly know for sure which times, sometimes when the same things keep working againstmy favor over and over, perhaps it's "God" telling me he's looking out for my best interest.

Peace and comfort be with you.

HTH
Old 12-19-2007, 09:25 PM
Typical Buck

i feel ya man my wife and i were trying for over a year with no results but the month we stopped trying she took. We are very excited but scared at the same time because shehas had nothin but problems since.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.