Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

to young

Old 12-16-2007, 07:51 PM
Site Buck Guru

Default RE: to young

One summer I drove all over Ill. for 6 weekends straight looking for permission. Finally got a place but it was tough. I was driving this (see pic), but I also had the little guy. That helped!

Old 12-16-2007, 07:55 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 12-16-2007, 08:12 PM

my wife and i are 23 and haveing trouble picking up more hunting land around home and i think it is because we are young witch i cant blame them for saying no if i had soom kids comeing up that i didnt know and asking to hunt my land i would have a hard time saying yes as well
I think I found your problem... YOU'RE MARRIED! Seriously I'm 24 and man can that marriage thing wait! (Sorry I got off topic)
Old 12-16-2007, 10:41 PM
Giant Nontypical

Sweet truck Greg for a (Chevy). I use to have a Ford that looked pretty good till I rolled the damn thing!
Old 12-17-2007, 07:51 AM
Giant Nontypical

spot on there dan if you go to church check with the people at church or start going lol makes a good why to meet people
ORIGINAL: _Dan

Dress nice.....leave the camo at home and go as a couple.
Old 12-17-2007, 09:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

I think I found your problem... YOU'RE MARRIED! Seriously I'm 24 and man can that marriage thing wait! (Sorry I got off topic)
Just remember, the older you get.....the less there is to pick from. The good girls go fast. I got married when I was 24 and I wouldn't do it any different.....especially when I look at my buddies wifes/gf's compared to what they USED to have.

Old 12-17-2007, 09:34 AM
Dominant Buck

Its real hard to find land period. Too many people leasing it out, Too many outfitters buying it up, and too many older land owners getting burnt. I wont let anyone hunt my land except for family and my closest friends. Ive been burnt too many times. Sad to say, A few bad apples ruines the bunch.
Old 12-17-2007, 09:41 AM
Giant Nontypical

Let's see a picture of your wife. I have lots of places to hunt, and I might have room for her. Now you, I'm not so sure about.
Old 12-17-2007, 10:38 AM
Giant Nontypical

As mentioned earlier, both of you should dress professionally. If you have the Mrs. dress in something skimpy the farmers wife may be the one to say no!
Old 12-17-2007, 11:45 AM
Giant Nontypical

good point whos wife wont a young hot hunter around heck he might not wont his wife around you
ORIGINAL: txjourneyman

As mentioned earlier, both of you should dress professionally. If you have the Mrs. dress in something skimpy the farmers wife may be the one to say no!

Quick Reply: to young

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.