Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

[Deleted]

Old 12-16-2007, 08:01 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: New Jersey BRUISERS !!!!

I apologize for not being able to let that go....but if you're gonna insult me personally....please cite samples. I actually don't appreciate it. It's actually uncalled for.
Old 12-16-2007, 08:05 AM
Dominant Buck

On second thought. I'll just let it go. Nevermind.
Old 12-16-2007, 08:13 AM
Boone & Crockett

quote:

Sorry your friends didn't do so well but that doesn't exactly reflect the truth.

So they were lying??............Why would you say what they saw and experienced is not the truth?? What else could it be??

Man I have to give you credit atlas, you are the absolute best I know at twisting words and using them for you gain. Kudos.

Never said your friends were lying, it is the truth for their little corner but not the state as a WHOLE! That's what we're talking about, public lands beyond your friends, their friends and family and the Elk's club...the WHOLE STATE. Perhaps their local public land sucks. That's not the case state wide.

Because your perception is different means yours is the truth??
It's not my perception, it's the way it is in the state as a WHOLE, not just that section as I wouldn't dare speak for one little area no more than you could.

Weird logic.
Not weird logic at all, it's just weird you can't grasp the logic.
Old 12-16-2007, 08:15 AM

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

I apologize for not being able to let that go....but if you're gonna insult me personally....please cite samples. I actually don't appreciate it. It's actually uncalled for.

Antler Eater's thread exposed you (and others) as ENORMOUS hypocrits.

I can give you about 100 more if you want but that should be enough
Old 12-16-2007, 08:18 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: atlasman

ORIGINAL: nvshooter

ORIGINAL: Charlie P

Nice bucks. NV I have seen plenty of big bucks killed in NY this year.
Yeah there are some big bucks killed in New York, but there would be alot more if they were given a chance to grow. Compare the number of nice bucks killed on here from Pennsylvania vs NY. The antlers restrictions there are giving the deer a chance to mature.

You should go to PA yourself and talk to many of the guys out pounding the state lands..........you might discover the real truth.

And the famous atlas skirting the question man.

What truth are you refering to atlas? What perception of the truth are you pushing on nvshooter?

Like I mentioned and you seemed to want to ignore is the fact that I'm seeing some fantastic success from state lands from across the state through messageboards, newspapers, taxidermists, butcher shops etc...

Obviously this year however, the weather was the biggest impairment and we still saw some tremendous mature animals. More than past years.
Old 12-16-2007, 08:19 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

Antler Eater's thread exposed you (and others) as ENORMOUS hypocrits.

I can give you about 100 more if you want but that should be enough
Wanna explain how?
Old 12-16-2007, 08:21 AM

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

Man I have to give you credit atlas, you are the absolute best I know at twisting words and using them for you gain. Kudos.
Not trying to twist anything Rob...........just didn't understand how the people's exeriences I spoke with were not the truth.

Never said your friends were lying, it is the truth for their little corner but not the state as a WHOLE!
So their experience is confined to their little corner but your's encompasses the entire state?? How does that work?

Perhaps their local public land sucks. That's not the case state wide.
Just for reference their "little corner" is the half million acres of the Allegheny Forest.......surely they don't hunt it all but if that is not a good sample of PA public land what is??

Old 12-16-2007, 08:26 AM

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

What truth are you refering to atlas?
Already answered that.

What perception of the truth are you pushing on nvshooter?
Not "pushing" anything..........just telling my experiences with a large group of PA hunters this year.

Like I mentioned and you seemed to want to ignore is the fact that I'm seeing some fantastic success from state lands from across the state through messageboards, newspapers, taxidermists, butcher shops etc...
OK.........soI should discount everything I heard from the 50+ PA hunters I spoke with because of what one guy (you) is telling me??

Old 12-16-2007, 08:26 AM
Boone & Crockett

Not trying to twist anything Rob...........just didn't understand how the people's exeriences I spoke with were not the truth.
Why isn't their experiences the truth? Probably most certainly is for them, not the whole state.

So their experience is confined to their little corner but your's encompasses the entire state?? How does that work?
They speak of that area, I speak for what I've seen, read and heard from the entire state, again I'll list the media, newspapers, messageboards, butcher shops, taxidermists and many of that encompasses the Alleghany National Forest. Some huge animals have come off that piece.
Old 12-16-2007, 08:30 AM
Boone & Crockett

You should go to PA yourself and talk to many of the guys out pounding the state lands..........you might discover the real truth.
Again, I want to know the real truth atlas, enlighten me as clearly your telling me what I've seen, heard, read, witness from probably more than the 50 people you talked to, isn't the truth. I must be being lied to through the media and pictures. [&:]

Quick Reply: [Deleted]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.