Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

I'm not as dedicated

Old 12-16-2007, 08:12 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: I'm not as dedicated

If I were you I would delete this entire thread so that it never happened...
Old 12-16-2007, 09:56 AM
Dominant Buck

If I were you I would delete this entire thread so that it never happened...
He doesn't have the authority.... his wife made him post it. LOL[8D]
Old 12-16-2007, 11:02 AM
Host of Hosts

she baked the sugar cookies last night. So there
but you probably made up the cookie dough! Come on Cougar 32 years and she's still running things?
Old 12-16-2007, 11:18 AM
TJF
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Cougar Mag

Just wanted to tell you that story, Coug, just so you'd know how kind and understanding everyone's being over your plight.
Yeah right.[8D]

So am I the only one who would have to argue about taking the family rig under those circumstances or is it just nobody else willing to admit it?

By the way, I'm getting ready to make some venison sausage, she baked the sugar cookies last night. So there!
Never been in that situation where I needed the wife's vehicle so I asked her. She was hesitant but said I could take it hunting as I was threating to pull the man card out. She smiled and said just make sure your huntingclose to home though so you don't have to drag the deer sofar. I told her no problemthat is what Tyler is for.

Tim
Old 12-16-2007, 11:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

I drive a Tacoma and the woman drives a Tahoe, both 4wd so I dont run into the problem
Old 12-16-2007, 12:39 PM
Super Moderator

I drive a Tacoma and the woman drives a Tahoe, both 4wd so I dont run into the problem
I plan on solving the problem before next season. I've driven mostly 4 wheel drive rigs, but had a brain fart when I bought my current one. [&:]
Old 12-16-2007, 12:56 PM
Typical Buck

Cougar, your not going to get any useful marriage counseling on here! These guys may talk tough, but when it's allsaid and done, if they have a meaningful relationship, then it's give and take! Anybody that claims to have a take, take relationship with no regard to the spouseis either a lier or in a dead end relationship. She has her reasons for not wanting the family vehicle used for hunting, find out what the reason is and find a solution. It could be as simple as seat covers and floor mats. You'll never know unless you ask.
Old 12-16-2007, 01:33 PM

I agree with hunter 59. If a marrage is not give and take then there is not much to it. My wife recently bought me a 06 Honda ATV then gave me a Rouger 10/22for anniversary. She never has a problem with me hunting or fishing. I dont have a man card and dont want one and dont need one. NIMROD
Old 12-16-2007, 01:35 PM
Super Moderator

Cougar, your not going to get any useful marriage counseling on here!
HA HA HA HA HA!! I think you've got that right.

Actually, its seat covers, floormats, back or loading area, scratches, dings, dents, and the idea that God forbid I use it for hunting.
Old 12-17-2007, 05:12 AM
Giant Nontypical

Wanna wash my clothes for me please

Quick Reply: I'm not as dedicated

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.