Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

I'm not as dedicated

Old 12-15-2007, 08:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: I'm not as dedicated

Mini Van driver ?
Old 12-15-2007, 08:06 PM
Dominant Buck

my wife is adamant that I not use our family rig to go hunting.
Holy crappola Batman. Something wrong in this. Either you get a 4 wheel drive for yourself or you definitely tear up the man card. That's the stupidest family rule I've ever heard.They're not Family Rigs... they're OUR rigs. If the situation calls for it... you use it. If that rule can't be applied at all times you should no longer have to worry about putting the toilet seats down.... or up for that matter. You say you're not as dedicated...... I call it something else and it has to do with beating cats. Turn in your man card. HI, my name is Sue... how do you do? [8D][8D]
Old 12-15-2007, 08:12 PM
Super Moderator

I call it something else and it has to do with beating cats.
It sure ain't because of that! Been married 32 years to the same woman if you know what I mean, maybe thats the problem.
Old 12-15-2007, 08:41 PM
Dominant Buck

I know what you mean Coug. I was married to the same lovely lady for 35 years. Some battles are best won when you don't fight. Just think of your wife as the Ultimate Moderator and your marriage will work out just fine. LOL
Old 12-15-2007, 09:06 PM

ORIGINAL: MattH

I think you should buy some pants and wear them. Tell her she doesn't need the explorer because there is no road between the bedroom and the kitchen .
+10 AMEN!
Old 12-15-2007, 09:08 PM

Ok, you definately need to turnover the man card. A mini-van?????

Nice deer though
Old 12-15-2007, 09:58 PM
Fork Horn

I bet she has you pick up Tampons for her also...
Old 12-15-2007, 10:49 PM
Giant Nontypical

Once my brother-in-law and I were supposed to go on a hog hunt. Well, his wife pitched a screamin' fit and wouldn't let him go. I went, got myself a big'un and had a great time. Got a brain storm while sitting in camp that night, communing with nature and a few jiggers of Chivas Regal.

Next morning I packed up the meat, broke camp, wrapped the pig's head in a tarp and loaded it up, then drove into town and hit J.C. Penney's. Bought a bright pink pair of ladie's panties and headed back for home. Got to my brother-in-law's about 1 AM. Snuck up and set that head on the porch, tied the panties in a knot and stuck them in the pig's mouth. Then drove home.

Got a really nasty phone call from him about 7:00 that morning. [8D]

Just wanted to tell you that story, Coug, just so you'd know how kind and understanding everyone's being over your plight.

Old 12-16-2007, 07:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

I can't believe I am reading this.
Old 12-16-2007, 07:44 AM
Super Moderator

Just wanted to tell you that story, Coug, just so you'd know how kind and understanding everyone's being over your plight.
Yeah right.[8D]

So am I the only one who would have to argue about taking the family rig under those circumstances or is it just nobody else willing to admit it?

By the way, I'm getting ready to make some venison sausage, she baked the sugar cookies last night. So there!

Quick Reply: I'm not as dedicated

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.