Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Mathews Drenilin

Old 12-06-2007, 06:24 AM

Default Mathews Drenilin

A local Archery dealer said that he had heard of problems with the limbs on the drenilin being to skinny and cracking. Now this dealer dosent sell Mathews so its probally just here say but i am thinking about getting the DXT. Has anyone else heard of this problem. Any info would be nice. Thanks
Old 12-06-2007, 06:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Mathews Drenilin

Never heard of that , but they have been running long on draw length , the standard drenalins that is , get fitted with the bow
Old 12-06-2007, 06:51 AM
Host of Hosts

only heard of one early on in production, but nothing out of the ordinary
Old 12-06-2007, 07:04 AM

I did some marketing research for a company over the summer, and you would be amazed at how many people would totally bash a product they have never used themselves. I know we see it a bit on here, people who know someone who know someone who had a problem, but I made well over 200 calls a day to different distributors and stores and had people who hadn't even heard of the product I was researching (won't tell you what I was researching, just because), bashing on the product. There is a fairly good chance that the dealer has never even shot the bow before. Don't let one person decide whast you will shoot.
Old 12-06-2007, 07:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

We have sold probably close to 120 of them this year and not a single one has come back with a limb problem. As a matter of fact, in 2 years of working there and after we have sold hundreds and hundreds of them I am yet to see a single Mathews come in with a limb failure that wasn't from a dry fire. Our demo XT has been dry fired by customers at least a half dozen times too......and it's still fine.
Old 12-06-2007, 08:05 AM
Boone & Crockett

This is a troll

Old 12-06-2007, 08:08 AM

WTF Germ!?
Old 12-06-2007, 08:11 AM
Boone & Crockett

I have no idea, but the picture is funny.

Old 12-06-2007, 09:03 AM
Giant Nontypical

My buddies run a local shop that sells Mathews, Hoyt, & PSE. They have not had an issue w/ one Mathews Drenalin yet. They are their top selling bow currently.

Old 12-06-2007, 09:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

When they first came out YES this was a problem with some bows.A guy I shoot 3D with got one that had a crack in it and when he took it back they looked at all of them on the rack and found another one that was cracked.NOT PUTTING DOWN THE BOW!!!!! Just stating facts.I shot one myself but it wasnt what I wanted in a bow. They got to come out with one with a longer riser then I would look at them again.

Quick Reply: Mathews Drenilin

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.